Home
News Post

IGN has posted some Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 screenshots for the Playstation 3 and the Nintendo Wii.

Game: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 13 - View All
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 OnlookerDelay @ 08/20/08 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
IGN has posted some Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 screenshots for the Playstation 3 and the Nintendo Wii.
A good variety of screen shots, at least in the PS3 section... haven't looked at Wii, in today's additions! There's lots of Presentation Cam shots in the litter. Look at #22 in particular... that's how I want to view my opponents striking their shots when I'm playing live or recorded rounds! I also want you to look at screenshot 27; that's the angle from which I want to see the finish of every long putt! It will tell you information about the break that you would have gleaned from watching the putt in real life.

There's some funky lighting to be found in some of these screens though. Furthermore, in some screen shots the players look like poorly modeled wax figures, but it could have something to do with the quality of the image capture. Looking forward to seeing the action unfold in Presentation Cam mode though!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.