Home
News Post

Check out the new NBA 2K9 official gameplay trailer.

Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 trobinson97 @ 09/19/08 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomentousCeltic

I'm sorry trob.

It's aight man, I'm used to seeing Bron Bron nuttin' all over the Pistons. That video is ridiculous. I need a full version of it.

# 62 23 @ 09/19/08 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I dont agree with that. These guys are just as excited as they have been in past years. I thought the trailer looked good. People are legitimately happy to see some footage of the game.
I said some... but yeah I know people are happy to get something, lol

Born...

Pared.. yes, Thank God some game discussion can finally go on in here

RSM, good stuff

I loved the LeBron stuff the most, the Josh Smith lob looks great, way better than previous years, Thank You Rob and Co.

# 63 GSW @ 09/19/08 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBrady
deleted!
ROFLMAO!

# 64 Rebel_INS @ 09/19/08 03:49 PM
Oh My God!

# 65 DC @ 09/19/08 03:49 PM
Ok Dre who's excitement is fake and who's excitement is real?

# 66 South525455 @ 09/19/08 03:50 PM
That whole play by Kobe at 51 seconds was

# 67 trobinson97 @ 09/19/08 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yeah man, I am not getting the forced out excitement comment at_all. Damn, let people be happy man. That was a sick video, and like someone said, people like highlights. Great job Mo.

# 68 Bornindamecca @ 09/19/08 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDRE_OS

Born...
Couldn't resist!

Quote:
Stay positive, DC

# 69 Gmoney2002 @ 09/19/08 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDRE_OS
I dont know Pared.. some of this excitement that you talk about almost seems kinda fake to me.

Like some of these guys want to be excited but they're forcing it out.

KDRE...for me I am judging the video for what it was... a trailer. Trailers are meant to showcase the game obviously to encourage purchase. For that, it was awesome. MC, as usual, did his thing once again. This is the first video I've seen, gameplay or otherwise, that didn't look like I was watching a bootlege movie. Or was less than 30 seconds.

I am one of the peeps who will be buying 2k regardless of what they've shown up until this point or leading up to release. Now that Steve has a beta copy of it, we'll actually get to see some "sim" vids with guys ACTUALLY RUNNING A HALFCOURT OFFENSE. So i'm really looking forward to that but for now...

I'm enjoying this trailer for what it was...a trailer.

# 70 jewelz1132 @ 09/19/08 03:54 PM
Quote:
lol...I wish I was excited as much as the people in here..Orgasms..dirty drawls..I want in lol...Dont think a video game can unlock that achievement tho

# 71 DC @ 09/19/08 03:55 PM
Yea that ejaculation talk was uncalled for but funny

Even funnier Dre gave them warnings

# 72 -DaVe- @ 09/19/08 03:56 PM
Why is this KD guy trying to rain on people's parade? damn man

# 73 -DaVe- @ 09/19/08 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmoney2002
KDRE...for me I am judging the video for what it was... a trailer. Trailers are meant to showcase the game obviously to encourage purchase. For that, it was awesome. MC, as usual, did his thing once again. This is the first video I've seen, gameplay or otherwise, that didn't look like I was watching a bootlege movie. Or was less than 30 seconds.

I am one of the peeps who will be buying 2k regardless of what they've shown up until this point or leading up to release. Now that Steve has a beta copy of it, we'll actually get to see some "sim" vids with guys ACTUALLY RUNNING A HALFCOURT OFFENSE. So i'm really looking forward to that but for now...

Who's steve?

# 74 richmo @ 09/19/08 04:00 PM

# 75 Bornindamecca @ 09/19/08 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -DaVe-
Why is this KD guy trying to rain on people's parade? damn man
I don't think Pared and KDRE mean to do that(they're doing it, but it's not intentional, HAHA). It's a natural reaction on everyone's behalf. The really--let's say dynamic--the dynamic personalities go crazy when there is no news, they go crazy when there is unsatisfactory news, and they go crazy when they see something they like. It's consistent.

The more moderate personalities are waiting for a very specific and real quality in news and footage, and will only respond strongly to that. They won't overreact one way or another, and bristle at hyperbole. Add to that, this is the hardcore crowd right here, so some people are really hard to affect with fluff, because they've seen so much of it.

# 76 syk_skillz @ 09/19/08 04:02 PM
OMFG!!!
That kicked ***! I hope we have more songs close to that on the soundtrack also.

# 77 NINJAK2 @ 09/19/08 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I dont agree with that. These guys are just as excited as they have been in past years. I thought the trailer looked good. People are legitimately happy to see some footage of the game.
Co-sign. That footage at the halfway point where Kobe upfakes and takes Ray Allen to the hole looks awesome!

KDre- have you designated yourself "the keyboard whisperer" by picking up on a poster's true intentions or beliefs even if their posts don't support your conclusions??jeesh!

# 78 Muzyk23 @ 09/19/08 04:05 PM
booo at your comments Dre

# 79 Pared @ 09/19/08 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
I don't think Pared and KDRE mean to do that(they're doing it, but it's not intentional, HAHA). It's a natural reaction on everyone's behalf. The really--let's say dynamic--the dynamic personalities go crazy when there is no news, they go crazy when there is unsatisfactory news, and they go crazy when they see something they like. It's consistent.

The more moderate personalities are waiting for a very specific and real quality in news and footage, and will only respond strongly to that. They won't overreact one way or another, and bristle at hyperbole. Add to that, this is the hardcore crowd right here, so some people are really hard to affect with fluff, because they've seen so much of it.
Well said.

I don't have to be overly excited at this when it's a trailer... and the more exciting stuff (to me) is on the horizon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzyk23
booo at your comments Dre
LOL Don't start that again.

This is the nest 2k ever, netter than any other!

# 80 trobinson97 @ 09/19/08 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmoney2002

Please don't start this trend, no one here has to confirm or explain their excitement in reaction to this trailer to anyone else. I don't even see why the speculation is there in the first place, but I'll let the subject go from here.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.