Home
News Post

We have just uploaded another NBA 2K9 video. This one featuring the Jazz @ Bucks.

Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jewelz1132 @ 09/26/08 07:06 PM
Nice..good look Steve

# 2 projectskillz @ 09/26/08 07:07 PM
Best video yet thank you for bumping up the speed now it actually looks like a real nba game is going on in there.

Looks like your getting better too

# 3 Aces15 @ 09/26/08 07:08 PM
That foul where Kirilenko hit the floor was awesome. I knew this year the game would be more physical, but that was something I haven't seen in any basketball game........ever.

# 4 shadio5 @ 09/26/08 07:14 PM
thank u, thank u so freakin much...man you are making things so much easier on this wait period.

BLOCK ON THE ALLEY WAS AAHhhhhhhhhhhh....

VC/2k sports fan

# 5 Stumbleweed @ 09/26/08 07:14 PM
Love the blocking/charging fouls and animations. That hard foul and fall that aK47 suffered made me cringe a bit when he hit the ground because it looked so realistic. Can't wait.

Redd's shot doesn't look quite right.. seems too slow -- his shot last year I thought was nearly perfect because it had that quick "catapult snap" to it like his shot does IRL... anyone else with me on that? I'm not one who nitpicks that kind of stuff though really -- another great video from Steve.

EDIT: Yeah, the Jazz player getting his hand on that alley-oop was great as well. It was a risky oop and I'm glad to see that a man in position can break those up.

# 6 RunN1st @ 09/26/08 07:18 PM
I'm really diggin' what I'm seeing! Thanks for taking the time to do this, Steve!

# 7 i c u cant stop me @ 09/26/08 07:30 PM
Great video..when andre hit the floor that looked so real..lol that one animation alone beats everyone thats in live lol. only thing is people who said that williams broke up the ally-oop he didnt touch the ball at all it was just a bad pass cause it hit the rim and bouced out like that. also can we see a video of the pistons at home i wanna hear the p.a announcer i heard somewhere that it might be the real one.

# 8 Scoop 24 @ 09/26/08 07:31 PM
thanks steve

# 9 CallMeDrop @ 09/26/08 07:36 PM
So what was the speed in this video? Looked great!

# 10 Tha_Kid @ 09/26/08 07:38 PM
That last move wasn't a continuation?

# 11 RoyalBoyle78 @ 09/26/08 07:44 PM
Towing waving in the stands by fans= freaking awesome.

# 12 AlexBrady @ 09/26/08 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Kid
That last move wasn't a continuation?
Yes it was, they counted the bucket.

# 13 i c u cant stop me @ 09/26/08 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Towing waving in the stands by fans= freaking awesome.
The only thing that gets me is that i think thats already playoff atmosphere. cause in videos on the other site on assc. mode that crowd was quiet in the begging of the season.

# 14 RoyalBoyle78 @ 09/26/08 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by i c u cant stop me
The only thing that gets me is that i think thats already playoff atmosphere. cause in videos on the other site on assc. mode that crowd was quiet in the begging of the season.
It could have be just an exhibition game or play now game, thats would be the answer. I'm sure while playing the regular season it's not like that.

# 15 DC @ 09/26/08 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by i c u cant stop me
Yea thats my issue as well. They shouldn't be going that crazy for a regular game. But oh well

1. Ridnours face looked spot on
2. Glad to see that last second of the shot clock is actually a SECOND now instead of being held like it was last year in 2K8
3. I already see folks will cry when it comes to those Adjusted Layups hardly ever going in. 2K don't be suckaz like last year and give the babies that they want

# 16 DC @ 09/26/08 08:02 PM
But Mike Redd doesn't need to be dunking like that. Especially not in traffic. Cocking it back over his head? His dunk package will be changed day 1

# 17 blingballa333 @ 09/26/08 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
But Mike Redd doesn't need to be dunking like that. Especially not in traffic. Cocking it back over his head? His dunk package will be changed day 1
In traffic? Are you kidding me?? He had a completely open lane to the basket.

# 18 blingballa333 @ 09/26/08 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFunk4
Awesome to see a video of my Bucks, but NBA 2k looks no diffrent at all then last year. I guess when the competition is that bad you can get away with adding nothing to a game. Very sad...

Nice to see NBA Live make good progress this year its finally not complete trash but hopefully Live will beable to push NBA 2k soon so that they accually improve the game more then a animation or tiny new thing hear and there.

# 19 DC @ 09/26/08 08:11 PM
There were others in the lane. Traffic doesn't mean he dunked ON someone. THere were still folks around

Point blank Mike Redd has NO BUSINESS dunking like that

# 20 petersondagreat @ 09/26/08 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
There were others in the lane. Traffic doesn't mean he dunked ON someone. THere were still folks around

Point blank Mike Redd has NO BUSINESS dunking like that
true indeed i dont have a problem with him dunking its just the type of dunk two hands behind the head is a no no for redd

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.