Home
Punch-Out!! Wii News Post

Shacknews has posted the annoucement of Punch-Out!! Wii, which includes screenshots and a video.

Quote:
"Nintendo today revealed the existence of a new Punch-Out!! title for the Wii during the company's press conference in Tokyo."

Game: Punch-Out!! WiiReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: WiiVotes for game: 9 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 fistofrage @ 10/02/08 09:41 AM
Looks like I just bought myself a Wii.

# 2 stiffarmleft @ 10/02/08 11:26 AM
can't wait!

# 3 mercalnd @ 10/02/08 01:44 PM
Might be the push that makes me get a Wii down the line. I kind of wanted one for a while but then the urge passed but this sounds very cool.

# 4 aukevin @ 10/02/08 02:11 PM
Cool. I'm glad there is another Wii game to get. At the rate I'm at, I only get about 2 or 3 titles for that game a year and right now there was nothing on the radar for 2009.

# 5 mgoblue @ 10/02/08 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
Cool. I'm glad there is another Wii game to get. At the rate I'm at, I only get about 2 or 3 titles for that game a year and right now there was nothing on the radar for 2009.
Yeah, Nintendo hasn't learned from both the N64 and the GC...it's sad. I want to play the Wii, it's truly fun, but I haven't had a game to buy since Mario Kart.

# 6 aukevin @ 10/02/08 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
Yeah, Nintendo hasn't learned from both the N64 and the GC...it's sad. I want to play the Wii, it's truly fun, but I haven't had a game to buy since Mario Kart.
I'm gonna get Animal Crossing for Christmas, I have fun with that game for some reason LOL. Other than that, I think the only Wii game I got and kept this year was Mario Kart. Wii Fit was a bust for me, and even though I knew it isn't my kind of game I got Smash Bros but got rid of it too.

Punch-out should be a solid title though if they do it right and it'll be worth the price. One part of Wii Fit I did like was the boxing training, maybe Punch-out will be patterned after that, but hopefully they include options to play with or without motion controls.

# 7 mgoblue @ 10/02/08 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
I'm gonna get Animal Crossing for Christmas, I have fun with that game for some reason LOL. Other than that, I think the only Wii game I got and kept this year was Mario Kart. Wii Fit was a bust for me, and even though I knew it isn't my kind of game I got Smash Bros but got rid of it too.

Punch-out should be a solid title though if they do it right and it'll be worth the price. One part of Wii Fit I did like was the boxing training, maybe Punch-out will be patterned after that, but hopefully they include options to play with or without motion controls.
I haven't used Wii Fit in a while...I let my parents borrow the Wii and got out of the habit...I need to try again.

I don't doubt Punch Out will have awesome controls, and Animal Crossing will be cool too, but man there's a lack of decent games out there.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.