Home
NCAA March Madness 09 News Post

Hi folks,

I saw that BehindShadows is planning on releasing a roster set as soon as he can finish up. Problem with that is he's going to be editing players attributes, looks, etc, as he goes along.

I've always been of the mindset that I prefer to use the rosters the way they came with the game. When you start editing attributes, inevitably, you're going to have a bias towards one team or another and the file won't come out the way it should.

We'll pass the roster file around using the EA Locker. It's important to note that under no circumstances should anything other than a player's name, his height/weight, race, or jersey number be edited. LEAVE THE ATTRIBUTES ALONE!

So...with that said, we need volunteers. Below is a list of all the conferences, along with whether or not they've been done, and by whom they've been edited. Rather than using their OS names, I'm using their gamertags instead so it'll be easier to get the file from, in the EA Locker.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
America East
Atlantic 10
ACC - heelfan (in progress)
Atlantic Sun
Big 12
Big East
Big Sky
Big South
Big 10 - o0luke0o

Big West
CAA - TJdaSportsGuy (Will do sometime tomorrow)
Conference USA
Division I Independents
Horizon League
Ivy League
MAAC
MAC
MEAC
Missouri Valley
Mountain West
Northeast Conference
Ohio Valley Conference
Pac-10 - o0luke0o

Patriot League
SEC
Southern Conference
Southland Conference
Southwestern Athletic Conference
Summit League
Sun Belt
West Coast Conference
WAC

Game: NCAA Basketball 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 29 - View All
NCAA Basketball 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 03MstGT290 @ 11/19/08 12:59 AM
how are the rosters coming along?

Do I need to add someone who later will have the whole thing completed to my friends list to be able to download it?

# 82 tuch94 @ 11/19/08 01:22 AM
Idk if it will help but I can do the UMass roster for the A-10...I dont think I can be much more of a help but I know the team very well...

# 83 Jm0ney2001 @ 11/19/08 01:44 AM
since blue ribbon did the rosters couldn't you buy their book and edit all the players using that since the rosters should be the same in the game?

# 84 hustle55 @ 11/19/08 01:48 AM
My little girl just woke up and I had to stop but i passed it on to Behindshadows but I think he might be signed off right now so if anyone else wants to take up where I stopped my gamertag is Extravaganza5

# 85 cjamestx @ 11/19/08 09:28 AM
I will voulunteer to do the Big East Conference....will finish tonight or tomorrow. Got a few done last night. How are all of these roster files going to be combined inton one though?

# 86 hustle55 @ 11/19/08 09:43 AM
You have to make me your the last person who did it your friend.
Guys I have sometime now so i'm fixin to go ahead and finish the patriot league

# 87 bowld @ 11/19/08 09:45 AM
i just did the entire pac 10 to have in the meantime and it wont let me upload..getting the profanity error even though all names are clean. they need to fix this asap

# 88 cjamestx @ 11/19/08 09:46 AM
hey but check this out. just read this a sec ago.
http://www.40acressports.com/2008/07...-roster-files/

# 89 cjamestx @ 11/19/08 09:47 AM
lol hell naw.....that was from july. neva mind

# 90 hustle55 @ 11/19/08 10:39 AM
I have like 3 more teams to do we need to decide who will be next.
So whoever wants next let me know.

# 91 hustle55 @ 11/19/08 11:11 AM
For names that r to long what should we do

Matt Szalachowski last name want fit

# 92 hustle55 @ 11/19/08 11:32 AM
Uploading, we now have the big10 and big12 and acc and now the patriot league. Its titled MOSTUPDATED. So whoever is next you can start

# 93 Terpspimp @ 11/19/08 11:35 AM
alright i will do a conference right now what ones dont we have?
and what is your GT so i can add u as a freind and download the file

# 94 Terpspimp @ 11/19/08 11:55 AM
im going to do the big east and SEC right now ill let you guys know when im finished i should be done by 2 pm. i down loaded the latest file called mostupdated and am working from there.

# 95 o0luke0o @ 11/19/08 12:00 PM
im also available to bang out a conference, ill go after terps.

# 96 bluengold34_OS @ 11/19/08 12:04 PM
Something very interesting I just found out. I named all of the Big East, Big 10, and half the ACC so far......

I have noticed that even though certain names are not in the Name database, Nessler and Vitale still say them..'

Example:

Hazel for Marquette and Hazell for Seton Hall, there are no names even close to these this in the database....yet during the games in which I played against these two teams....Nessler said both of their names throughout the game..

If this is old news, or no big deal....sorry to bother

# 97 BRAMVILL @ 11/19/08 12:07 PM
I can help with any conference also starting Friday if needed. What gamertag do I have to add as a friend to get the latest version to play around with?

# 98 tfin1212 @ 11/19/08 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpspimp
im going to do the big east and SEC right now ill let you guys know when im finished i should be done by 2 pm. i down loaded the latest file called mostupdated and am working from there.
Whats your gamertag?

# 99 lakers01 @ 11/19/08 12:21 PM
i dont think them rar files work. Why dont some one just upload them to there file, and go from there

# 100 8and9 @ 11/19/08 12:38 PM
So you have to download each conference separately right?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.