Home
News Post

IGN has posted their Fight Night Round 4 wish list.

Quote:
"Fight Night Round 3 enjoyed tremendous popularity among Xbox 360 and PS3 gamers when it hit shelves in 2006 and, after a three-year hiatus, EA is finally gearing up to release its now current-gen follow up, Fight Night Round 4, this Summer. While IGN was impressed by both versions of Round 3, we also recognized that the game could be improved upon in several significant ways. Here are 10 of the changes that I'm wishing for when I get my fists on Round 4 this summer."

Game: Fight Night Round 4Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
Fight Night Round 4 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Complex @ 02/05/09 03:10 PM
Poor list. Doesn't get to the meet of Boxing. The items we devised on this site are 10x better.

# 2 koolbubbaice @ 02/09/09 06:05 PM
We need sliders..Different power ratings for each hand. Real Stamina...Middle weights should not be able throw 100 plus punches ever round..Focus more on defense then adding more special punches. Better AI

# 3 Luke The Tall 1 @ 02/10/09 08:16 AM
Well you obviously havn't seen Joe Calzaghe fight then when he was a Super-Middle weight boxer, he threw over 1000 punches in his fights. Agree with special punches they need to be improved and not so one dimensional. Also good to hear you will no longer be able to keep a constant parry, it makes for a boring fight!

# 4 SHAKYR @ 02/11/09 04:09 AM
This wishlist is like a low budget film. Where's the stuff we really want.

# 5 fistofrage @ 02/11/09 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke The Tall 1
Well you obviously havn't seen Joe Calzaghe fight then when he was a Super-Middle weight boxer, he threw over 1000 punches in his fights. Agree with special punches they need to be improved and not so one dimensional. Also good to hear you will no longer be able to keep a constant parry, it makes for a boring fight!
Why must people always list the one exception to the rule. There have been 63-56 shootouts in college football but we don't want to see that but every once in a blue moon, not common place. The punch counts in FN are too high leading to too many knockouts and other issues.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.