Home
Madden 2010 News Post

1up has posted their preview of Madden NFL 10.

Quote:
"Another advantage of Pro-Tak is that, while it creates significantly better pockets, it also makes the defensive line play -- finally -- fun. You can steer toward the QB en route to a sack, or at least a hurry, if you outmaneuver an offensive lineman. Other defensive tweaks mean you can use defensive assist to put your defender in an optimal spot, and you can even use your hit stick to push a pile over."

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 PantherBeast_OS @ 04/30/09 06:24 AM
Gosh thanks steve for the info. It ain't much but it some info. The retro playing call screen looks a lot cleaner then it did last year. Also more simple aswell. But I think alot of fans are going to love the co op play ing online. How that works I ain't sure. But it is going to be very interesting. It just keeps getting better and better the closer we get to the release. I just wonder how many other surprises Ian has for us.

# 2 Exonerated @ 04/30/09 06:34 AM
Theres been like 10 Madden Articles today lol.

Embargo lol.

# 3 JMD @ 04/30/09 07:36 AM
Interesting:

"Major online details are still forthcoming, but you can definitely expect online co-op gameplay when the game ships this summer. "

# 4 Triathlete_201 @ 04/30/09 07:58 AM
Is there still yet to be announced EPIC Presentation news?

# 5 K_GUN @ 04/30/09 08:07 AM
As for teensier touches, I'm thrilled that costume combinations aren't dictated by some no-fun League statute; now you can match any helmet with any jersey with any pads.

so......now we can match uniforms to our liking?

white on white....dark on dark....white on dark....dark on white

# 6 Exonerated @ 04/30/09 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
As for teensier touches, I'm thrilled that costume combinations aren't dictated by some no-fun League statute; now you can match any helmet with any jersey with any pads.

so......now we can match uniforms to our liking?

white on white....dark on dark....white on dark....dark on white
If this is true. Then OMG.

THat would be amazing.

Throwback helmet, alternate away jersey, home pants+ socks,

rotatin player models too kthxbye

# 7 PantherBeast_OS @ 04/30/09 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triathlete_201
Is there still yet to be announced EPIC Presentation news?
Yes it is coming. But they already said it will not be done until sometime in june. So thats a little ways off.

# 8 Perfect Zero @ 04/30/09 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
Ho- ly- cow!

This quote right here may not be much to some, but I take it as a sign that this Madden could be the best. I say this because every year we hear that "We're upgrading presentation" when really it's adding a screen that nobody uses. Now with this, something so minor yet makes the game so amazing, I am convinced that this game could be the best since 2k5. I am cautiously optimistic.

# 9 SouthernBrick @ 04/30/09 10:16 AM
If the option to choose your equiptment to your own liking is true then wow.

Edit:nice info

# 10 thudias @ 04/30/09 10:56 AM
Hmmm...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.