Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Just played a full 10 minute quarter game at home on my big screen - Titans (me) vs. Steelers. I won 31-27, Roethlisberger picked me apart (including a deep bomb to Sweed that caught me in man coverage) but I came back with Smash and Dash and scored on the final drive. I saw so many great things (along with a ton of issues that I've got to get fixed asap as well ), but the game overall just put me in a good mood, so I thought I'd share something new and cool.

This hasn't even gone live on our site yet, but I thought I'd give my fellow OS brethren a first look at the Jaguars new uniform and helmet before we post it live tomorrow:

http://insideblog.easports.com/archi...rm-helmet.aspx

Hope you dig.

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 eagles410 @ 05/07/09 09:33 AM
ALL THAT!!!

# 162 stanfordk1d @ 05/08/09 06:10 AM
Hey Ian! Can u please tell me that the 49ers unis and helmets will be correct in the game. There are a few things that are very wrong with them in the screen shot of michael crabtree. The helmets should be a lighter gold, the face masks should be a light grey and the red stripes on the helmet should be thicker. If i can post a pic here i will. Also that screen shot doesnt look like crabtree at all, is that a generic face? he looks too light skinned. Great work on the jags unis by the way!!! Please get the niners right. Thanks

# 163 KLima878 @ 05/08/09 08:00 AM
What's up with MoJo having grills?

# 164 raidersbball20 @ 05/08/09 10:15 AM
these are really awesome

# 165 T SHARE 18 @ 05/09/09 01:32 PM
MJD needs to make up his mind he was wearing a visor and mouth piece at mini camp. they finally take his visor off after three seasons then he starts to actually wear one. i hope they fix all the problems with the jags unis before it ships.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.