Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 CreatineKasey @ 05/18/09 03:33 PM
Best Madden gameplay I've seen so far.

Game speed = AWESOME! This has me more excited than anything. The decreased speed increased the fluidity of the game exponentially. It looked much more lifelike, smooth, and alive... something Madden has honestly lacked on the 360.

Pocket = Almost awesome It looks really good, but just like LBzrule pointed out, the outside rushers aren't getting upfield and the drops seemed kind of short. I can understand if it was a 3 step drop, but it felt like you threw on a longer timing, yet the drop was shorter.

Basically what this means is you visually see the QB standing still in the pocket longer than you'd really see, instead of either dropping back and snapping out a throw, or moving around in the pocket. It's not far off by any means, but I did notice that.

I LOVED seeing pro-tak in action with Miller fighting for yards... that's going to change the game forever.

Even the throwing animations looked much better, ball speed too. It looked like Big Ben really wound up and snapped that last pass to Miller, which is exactly what we want.

I love the clutter-less screen also. It's much more inviting and much less distracting. The focus will be more on the field now.

# 82 Droopy03 @ 05/18/09 03:42 PM
can somebosy post the vid on here?

# 83 SouthernBrick @ 05/18/09 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droopy03
can somebosy post the vid on here?
+1 can someone please post the vid in here. It won't let me watch it.

# 84 Droopy03 @ 05/18/09 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
+1 can someone please post the vid in here. It won't let me watch it.

WHATS YOUR POINT OF THIS?

# 85 KANE699 @ 05/18/09 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim
Big Ben is wearing a FLAK jacket, Big Ben Roethlisberger looks like Big Ben now.
You have got to be blind he is still just as skinny in the midsection as before.

# 86 CapnKill @ 05/18/09 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
This was the weirdest interview I have ever done....the guy sat there and held the mic out but he wasn't even looking at me through the whole thing. He seemed really bored or something, he was looking around the room at the other games and stuff, so I basically had to just sit there and talk to someone for 15 minutes who wasn't paying attention to me.
Sheesh, you'd think they'd ask someone that actually cared about the game to do the interview. I could tell you were kinda like.. uhmm... why am I even talking?

# 87 marcoyk @ 05/18/09 04:47 PM
cannot wait

# 88 davjaffe @ 05/18/09 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Well I'm expecting some plays to get blown up by guys like Dockett, Hampton, Ngata, Rogers and the like. One side of the community is begging for the DT's/NT's to play better, get penetration at times. The other side is saying the DL gets off too fast. We need to come in the middle somewhere and accept that sometimes these guys need to blow up these plays and other times maybe not. I can say this though, CD build, there were no problems at all running the football. None.
That is very reassuring to hear, LB.

I do want monster DTs to be able to blow up plays some times. I just want it to be applied fairly.

# 89 RGiles36 @ 05/18/09 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
You have got to be blind he is still just as skinny in the midsection as before.
Kane, have you reached out to Mike Young about this via PM or Twitter?

# 90 sportzbro @ 05/18/09 04:57 PM
That looked great... Can you guys help out the NCAA next year please? lol

# 91 tjizzle @ 05/18/09 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699

I'm with abovetherim, it does appear that he is wearing a flak jacket, and obviously I'm not blind.

# 92 KANE699 @ 05/18/09 05:10 PM
That's the bottom of his shoulder pads, not a flak jacket, the flak covers the stomach.

# 93 thmst30 @ 05/18/09 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
CARDNALS FANS....WHO IS THIS?...This was during a cutscene. I mean could it actually be 3-D fans ala NFL2k5?..AHHH!!! Or maybe its the trainer... I dunno but im excited because I never saw this big black mfer before..lol

A fan cutscene. The IGN preview said there are fan cutscenes this year, and you can see the stadium seats and surrounding fans.

# 94 convince @ 05/18/09 05:44 PM
I want to know if we will see the refs actually throw the flag during gameplay.

# 95 MattIntellect @ 05/18/09 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG 5
that was pretty cool seeing a singled out attendee who isn't dressed like a "create a fan" clown. i hope the anouncers say something like "get this guy in the trenches!" or something.
That guy does look like he could play football. GET HIM IN THE GAME!!!

# 96 MattIntellect @ 05/18/09 06:09 PM
Great Gametrailers video overall. Everything looked wonderful!

# 97 Dawkins#20 @ 05/18/09 06:16 PM
Did anyone else see the bizarre warp during the pro takcle on miller, looked great up till then

# 98 Tico Da Great @ 05/18/09 06:47 PM
I Cant Wait For Madden Damn!

# 99 kmart2180 @ 05/18/09 07:07 PM
Looking good! Was it just me or did the defensive players in the huddle but then when they broke the offense was on the field? I thought that was a bit odd.

# 100 nightcreeper @ 05/18/09 07:45 PM
good job

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.