Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 deltroy @ 05/18/09 12:44 PM
Wow great find and some new gameplay looks awesome)))

# 2 roadman @ 05/18/09 12:45 PM
Wow, just saw it run through for the first time. Nope, didn't rewind, stop , start,etccc. and I can't wait till the 14th of August.

I saw refs having a conversation, #74 towards the end sliding on the ground near the tackle, just some great great stuff.

# 3 cedwebb @ 05/18/09 12:53 PM
Looked way better than what we have seen presentation wise! There was a hicup when Parker got ganged and pushed towards the goaline, they all just skidded across the field, I am sure that will be fixed.

I did see a pocket form when Ben dropped back which was very nice to see. The game looks fluid and I would think it will get better as they tune things. This was from a while ago as there were no colored cleats at that point. Still think the legs look a little off with the sock thing but I think that is a dead horse at this point. Good vid!

# 4 Bgamer90 @ 05/18/09 12:54 PM
Sweet. Nothing really new but it's still nice to see some different vids of in game play.

# 5 shad_moss93 @ 05/18/09 12:55 PM
Nice find. Only thing that I saw that I didn't like was when Ben throw the ball to miller towards the end of the clip, was that the whole pile went sliding towards the end zone, but either than that It sound and looked great.

# 6 mrprice33 @ 05/18/09 12:56 PM
looks very good. there's some weird sliding with pro-tak near the end, but it's an older build, so...

# 7 RGiles36 @ 05/18/09 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
Cant they do something about the warp to center?
It's been an issue in recent years.

I'm not concerned about it right now though b/c this appears to be the same event in which the IGN stuff was shot a few weeks back. So I imagine some of those quirks still needed to be ironed out.

# 8 Deegeezy @ 05/18/09 01:00 PM
I sure hope they put the field lines back onto the play call screen. They've made it almost TOO generic looking.

Also, while I am happy for the camera flashes in the Super Bowl, I think it's gone a bit overboard. There are 100 camera flashes going off per second during a regular play from scrimmage. Only on the opening kickoff is the flash volume that high. I don't mind it though since it makes the SB feel more "different."

# 9 djordan @ 05/18/09 01:00 PM
Good stuff... I loved how Ben moved around the pocket in a realistic manner. I also like the new slower game speed.

Whats up with the post play though? Looks the same. Is there going to be any banner pop ups?

Also at the end of the video why did the TE skip a frame while engaged in the gang tackle? I know the game is still in Alpha so hopefully it will get fixed.

# 10 Ian_Cummings @ 05/18/09 01:03 PM
This was the weirdest interview I have ever done....the guy sat there and held the mic out but he wasn't even looking at me through the whole thing. He seemed really bored or something, he was looking around the room at the other games and stuff, so I basically had to just sit there and talk to someone for 15 minutes who wasn't paying attention to me.

# 11 lgxjames @ 05/18/09 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
This was the weirdest interview I have ever done....the guy sat there and held the mic out but he wasn't even looking at me through the whole thing. He seemed really bored or something, he was looking around the room at the other games and stuff, so I basically had to just sit there and talk to someone for 15 minutes who wasn't paying attention to me.
dont worry thats how it is when im talkin to my boss about a raise

# 12 adembroski @ 05/18/09 01:05 PM
Quote:
You didn't sound very comfortable. Then again, considering the fact that you had the worst luck with the actual game doing what you wanted it too, I am not surprised:P

# 13 deltroy @ 05/18/09 01:06 PM
Damn Ian can I interview you man the game is looking so good

# 14 ch46647 @ 05/18/09 01:07 PM
This is it! This is FINALLY the year!!

It was so refreshing to see the slower game speed. Finally, we will be able to play the game and it wont be moving at warp speed. It is a bit of a shock to see it because I am so used to Madden moving so fast over the last couple years since the new systems have come out.

Thank you Ian and crew! This and NHL 10 are going to really fight for my personal sports game of the year. I am really hoping Madden wins!

# 15 djordan @ 05/18/09 01:07 PM
Quote:
LOL!...This is the second time this has happened to you....

# 16 Maximus205 @ 05/18/09 01:07 PM
Looks like fatigue might play a factor this year, In the 4thqtr and the oline/Rb was in the red. And I like the big TE taking on a LB and S then bulldozen forward because he had the momentum.

# 17 Golden28 @ 05/18/09 01:08 PM
Quote:
You deserve a medal for putting up with these kind of jokers.

Some people have no respect. Game looking solid, even with the obvious pro-tak tuning issues. Pocket looked very good as did the reduced speed. All the 'little things' are coming together nicely.

Soon as I see more franchise and the holy grail that is the presentation blowout/blog I may very well buy and not rent this year.

And that was still an alpha build. Nice.

# 18 Maximus205 @ 05/18/09 01:11 PM
The DT blowing up the run was great also. Very good to see that.

# 19 CM Hooe @ 05/18/09 01:11 PM
I know that game speed is one of those things you have to actually play the game to get a feel for, but the slowed-down gameplay just looks right and makes Madden look so much better (on top of all the other new stuff). I'm impressed with what I see so far.

# 20 MelMan1486 @ 05/18/09 01:12 PM
Maddens looking like it's going to shape up to be a playable game this year... saw a couple of things I liked and some things that could use some work (which is probably being adressed). Overall I'm impressed.

« Previous1234567Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.