Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Looks like it. Kendall Boyd just tweeted this.

Quote:
"Ok, so we had some issues with timing, but I think we're on schedule for our latest NCAA video to post tonight on ncaafootball.easports.com!"

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 BBkobe87 @ 05/21/09 07:24 PM
I don't think season showdown was a bad thing to implement at all. But the fact that EA thinks they need to put out 3 blogs to describe it is pathetic, give us something new! we know what season showdown is by now

# 22 Lava @ 05/21/09 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Hopefully we get more season showdown vids
Careful what you wish for. (I know you were being sarcastic )

Oh my God...the past 3 blogs have been their ATTEMPT to fix the wishbone and 2 Season Showdown blogs. Really? Really? That's all you've got to talk about 8 weeks from release?

Wow EA...

# 23 zoltan @ 05/21/09 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPlex
Im beggining to wonder if they did blogs last year would they have done 1 on mascot games? serious question
they friccin probably woulda done like 4

dangit if this blog is about ss then i am gonna be annoyed

they are overhyping this thing... it was pretty cool at first, now after the 5 installment of info on it its getting old..

# 24 zoltan @ 05/21/09 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Season Showdown? Really? Weak. I hope there is a TON of gameplay footage.

Just over 7 weeks to go though. Yeah!

Season Show-Down! Season Show-Down! Season Show-Down!
cant keep you down eh J-Unit

you optimistic man

# 25 AC IS ART @ 05/21/09 07:44 PM
Whats up with these weak blogs? I hope they give us some info/vids of substance at E3 because I haven't seen anything gameplay wise, that makes me say NCAAF is moving in the right direction.

# 26 iAM-IncReDiBLe- @ 05/21/09 07:47 PM
The more I hear about season showdown, the more annoyed I become that they put time and effort into actually making it in the first place. Oh and my ps3 just got that yellow light thing so it just adds on to my bad day.

# 27 tyler289 @ 05/21/09 07:49 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited to see some Season Showdown footage. It's a great feature that is designed to pit schools against each other and promote sportsmanship!

Best feature in years.

# 28 Solidice @ 05/21/09 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler289
I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited to see some Season Showdown footage. It's a great feature that is designed to pit schools against each other and promote sportsmanship!

Best feature in years.
you must not know about the Windsocks. they are #1 by far.

# 29 zoltan @ 05/21/09 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
lol how did they put in windsocks and no new facemasks lol

or did they??

and also.... windsocks FTW!

# 30 tyler289 @ 05/21/09 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
Season Showdown will, once and for all, prove who has the most loyal fans. It will be epic.

# 31 tyler289 @ 05/21/09 07:59 PM
Double post.

# 32 zoltan @ 05/21/09 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamf30
your insane tyler, team builder and online dynasty blow this thing out of the water.. so best feature in years is???? dont think so
somebody doesnt recognize ........sarcasm.........

# 33 boisejames @ 05/21/09 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kng23rich
The more I hear about season showdown, the more annoyed I become that they put time and effort into actually making it in the first place. Oh and my ps3 just got that yellow light thing so it just adds on to my bad day.
I got a question for you. Were you playing COD?

# 34 zoltan @ 05/21/09 08:09 PM
so when is this thing gonne come out?

it should be around 8 in the east coast right now........hopefully they dont release it at like 11

# 35 iAM-IncReDiBLe- @ 05/21/09 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boisejames
I got a question for you. Were you playing COD?

Nah I was playing killzone2. Then it just turned off and now it won't turn on and I get the yellow light. Since my warranty is up I now have to pay $150.

# 36 jyoung @ 05/21/09 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler289
Season Showdown will, once and for all, prove who has the most loyal fans. It will be epic.
Because as we all know, fan loyalty is best-measured by the amount of time one is willing to spend in front of a TV playing video games.

# 37 boisejames @ 05/21/09 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kng23rich
Nah I was playing killzone2. Then it just turned off and now it won't turn on and I get the yellow light. Since my warranty is up I now have to pay $150.
Ok good cause it seems to me like the YOLD is usually happening to people while they are playing COD.

# 38 boisejames @ 05/21/09 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
SEASON SHOWDOWN!

.**** YEA!

IM SO PUMPED
+1!!!!!! Can't F-ing Wait!!!

# 39 Watson @ 05/21/09 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boisejames
+1!!!!!! Can't F-ing Wait!!!
BAWLZ 2 TAH WALLZ SON!!!11!!

# 40 Watson @ 05/21/09 08:25 PM
EA Tiburon==

notice the sponsor lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.