Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Check out the NCAA Football 10 E3 trailer.

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 HamTonks @ 06/02/09 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Well...whadda know...LOL

DIDN'T PREDICT THAT, DID YOU

# 42 OMT @ 06/02/09 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Man can EA make a trailer. That has me frickin' PUMPED!!

However, UF wearing black cleats and shoes . This isn't the Spurrier Era. (I know it's probably an old build).

Oh, and some of these animations are just awesome.
There are shots from many builds in that video. You'll see Florida with white shows and socks in another scene.

# 43 da ThRONe @ 06/02/09 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moostache

Not seeing a pocket form in this pic!

# 44 hawkeyekid @ 06/02/09 04:49 PM
Hey Adam, did the Iowa facemasks get changed for the final build of NCAA. They were white in the 1st screen shot shown a couple months ago and they are white in the teambuilder beta.

# 45 Solidice @ 06/02/09 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyekid
Hey Adam, did the Iowa facemasks get changed for the final build of NCAA. They were white in the 1st screen shot shown a couple months ago and they are white in the teambuilder beta.
it's been fixed.

# 46 olemiss86 @ 06/02/09 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeuce
I didn't see the Jumbotron, it looked like it was just the old north end zone bleachers.

Go to Team Builder. Search Ole Miss. Click on somebody's team they created. There will be a shot of our stadium, if they used Vaught Hemigway, at the top right.

# 47 davep @ 06/02/09 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_hitter
Yeah... Really... You polish a turd and get NCAA 2010.
We get it. You and Child Rebel don't like it. Here's a simple solution: don't buy it.

# 48 berad88 @ 06/02/09 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_hitter
It is because NCAA 2010 will be a polished turd (NCAA 2009). It is that great EA marketing everyone is talking about. Rolls Eyes. EA Marketing is horrible. I cold sell melted ice to people that think this trailer was good. No wonder EA doesn't have a difficult time selling games.

Well then, I would like to order some melted ice cause that trailer looked pretty sweet to me.

# 49 moylan1234 @ 06/02/09 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Child Rebel
Who said we were?
so what are you doing on here?

# 50 sportzbro @ 06/02/09 06:46 PM
Quote:
That 256 online multiplayer tactical shooter didn't look half bad neither.
sorry to get off topic, but that game is going to be epic.. its called MAG btw.

# 51 jdrhammer @ 06/02/09 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
Go to Team Builder. Search Ole Miss. Click on somebody's team they created. There will be a shot of our stadium, if they used Vaught Hemigway, at the top right.
I made that Ole Miss one, by the way. I was floored at how easy it was.

# 52 jdrhammer @ 06/02/09 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
you did a good job on our stadium with the tunnel/jumbotron. And jerseys. Thanks for that.
Great job, Adam. You have plenty of support LOL!

Now, if we could get everyone updated and team colored cleats as opposed to the bland ones...

# 53 23 @ 06/02/09 07:23 PM
Trolling will not be tolerated on the forums... heavyhitter, one more infraction and you're banned from these forums

# 54 moylan1234 @ 06/02/09 07:35 PM
Quote:
The same thing you are. Posting my opinion.
seems like a waste of time to post so much on a game you have no plans on buying or even playing at all.

# 55 TheDirt @ 06/02/09 07:43 PM
Echoing Moostache here:

Best part for me is at the 1:06 mark - the slightly off target pass, and the new animation of WR not being able to handle it.

Hopefully these are things we'll see a good bit of.

# 56 hayvis @ 06/02/09 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
seems like a waste of time to post so much on a game you have no plans on buying or even playing at all.
It's very useful if you want to put the boot into EA though. If sales are down and criticism is high, then hopefully EA will have to put some more money/effort into making the game better for next year; maybe change a few staff/direction.

If you say nothing, then no-one will know why you didn't buy the game. By posting we're not only doing those that don't like the game a favor by informing them to not buy it, but also EA, by giving them some useful pointers on why it looks so unappealing at this stage.

And even if by weird chance, we play the game at some stage and like it; at least by posting, we have usefully informed EA that their marketing and PR needs tweaking.

No Hard feelings . I know you're a good guy, who only wants to look forward to and enjoy the game, but these forums are multi-purpose and every so often you have to talk to whingers like me, who want a little more.

# 57 J-Unit40 @ 06/02/09 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDirt
Echoing Moostache here:

Best part for me is at the 1:06 mark - the slightly off target pass, and the new animation of WR not being able to handle it.

Hopefully these are things we'll see a good bit of.
I believe Russ said there are several new "catch" animations where the receiver doesn't actually catch the ball. I like that a lot.

# 58 SHO @ 06/02/09 08:22 PM

*waits for actual gameplay videos*

# 59 moylan1234 @ 06/02/09 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayvis
It's very useful if you want to put the boot into EA though. If sales are down and criticism is high, then hopefully EA will have to put some more money/effort into making the game better for next year; maybe change a few staff/direction.

If you say nothing, then no-one will know why you didn't buy the game. By posting we're not only doing those that don't like the game a favor by informing them to not buy it, but also EA, by giving them some useful pointers on why it looks so unappealing at this stage.

And even if by weird chance, we play the game at some stage and like it; at least by posting, we have usefully informed EA that their marketing and PR needs tweaking.

No Hard feelings . I know you're a good guy, who only wants to look forward to and enjoy the game, but these forums are multi-purpose and every so often you have to talk to whingers like me, who want a little more.
oh trust me i have no problem with people critizing EA and trying to help improve the product. it's just when you make up your mind that you're not even going to give the game a chance it just seems pointless to keep coming on here everyday looking to start fights. for example i know there's a new Harry Potter flick coming out this summer which I couldn't care less about therefore you won't catch me over on the HP boards over IMDB arguing with people who are looking forward to it.

# 60 MrOctober430 @ 06/02/09 11:51 PM
One that caught my eye was, alot of the teams have low socks. What gives?? Some of those schools have high socks! but can't wait until july!!!!11

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.