Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Here is another video clip from Madden NFL 10. Chase managed to grab a clip of the Ravens intro, which includes Ray Lewis.

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 monkeybutlerz @ 06/04/09 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Guess what, he felt like doing a different dance that day. He wanted to break the monotony so he changed his dance moves up specifically for Maddens alternate game universe. (Sigh) Some folks have absolutely no imagination.

Quit being so stiff and loosen up that top button. Its gettin hot in here, lol. I'd hate to have to walk in your shoes man if you over analyze **** like this in your everyday life, because if you do, you experience NO joy out of anything.

This aint calculus class mayne. "Uhhh, his shoe string was untied, which means if he moved his left foot 3 degrees, in all actuality, he should've tripped, and rotated his hand 5 degrees, so that in relation...." ****ing dead that **** already.

I'm sorry to break YOUR party of breaking our party to let you know how you are coming across to others when they read your post
Is the "It's getting hot in here" a reference to Ray Lewis' intro dance song? By the way, that dance was not well done at all. I appreciate the effort, but to me when I see that, I don't think Ray Lewis at all.

Go ahead and criticize me, but I'm a passionate Ravens fan, not to mention Ray Lewis is the player who got me interested in football, but I haven't seen that on ANY sunday. EVER. It's not over analyzing, it's blatantly obvious.

# 82 ChaseB @ 06/04/09 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktgod
is there a reason why i cant see the video?
i click on it and it just takes me to the page and then nothing
any help would be nice, thanks in advance
You might have a pop-up blocker in use. If you do, you'll want to allow certain things so the video shows up. The videos I have are MP4, which is different from the format of most of the videos on the site, hence why some people might be having trouble who never did before.

# 83 TheWatcher @ 06/04/09 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
It's not exact, but I think one of the things that hides the one in Madden is the camera placement. I think there needs to be some zoom out so you can see the full player. Then the dance is probably just an animation syncing issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
That's the same thing I was saying. The camera placement for that scene isn't good. Definitely should be a full body shot from the front on an angle.
I've seen lots of intro's get shown at the same angle as the one in the Madden vid of Ray Lewis, so I don't think they missed here. Plus, the example vid you posted, LB, was of course a fan-made vid; a network would at least typically only show that angle for a bit before switching to something closer and more field-level, like...

Here is an example I snatched from a Ravens broadcast:

Madden 10:

I captured both at the exact point where Ray does his high knee stuff to show the similarity in the amount of body being shown. The biggest difference is that the real life one is capturing Ray from the front and the Madden one is capturing at the back. The Madden one is a little more zoomed-in and lower for the purpose of being panoramic to include more points of scene (For example, you can see effects, the field, camera men, miscellaneous characters in the background, the crowd, the stadium structure, and the sky); it's an artistic decision that networks make pretty much on a shot-to-shot basis with some being more creative than others. I'd say NBC is starting to creep up into being as creative as FOX has been, so a shot with this many points would make sense with Madden's network theme being NBC-influenced.

I'd imagine that the intro's will have different shots randomly cued--some from the front, some from the back--so at some point we're likely to see it run the full gambit.

This is a great day, gentlemen

# 84 ktgod @ 06/04/09 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
You might have a pop-up blocker in use. If you do, you'll want to allow certain things so the video shows up. The videos I have are MP4, which is different from the format of most of the videos on the site, hence why some people might be having trouble who never did before.
thanks a million buddy, it worked like a charm

# 85 Obelysk @ 06/04/09 09:13 PM
NICE! It looks like Ray Lewis is doing the "Dirty Bird" dance on that video, but they could have made that a little longer and in different angles. Over all EA is doing a killer job!

# 86 Carolina Panthers @ 06/04/09 10:33 PM
i thought he was gonna do the ray lewis dance but its still cool

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.