Home
Forza Motorsport 3 News Post

Boomtown has posted the Forza Motorsport 3 Collectors Edition details.

Quote:
"US retail has posted details of the Forza Motorsport 3 collector's edition and it's nothing to write home about.

Your $80 will get you:

* Forza Motorsport 2GB USB dongle with keychain
* Forza Motorsport VIP Membership and Exclusive Car Pack
* Exclusive Collector’s Edition Car Pack
* Exclusive Forza Motorsport 3 Theme"

Game: Forza Motorsport 3Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Xbox 360Votes for game: 8 - View All
Forza Motorsport 3 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 lnin0 @ 06/20/09 11:32 AM
I remember when LE actually included items of "value" - posters, art books, metal tins, bobble heads, miniatures.

Seriously for $20 you get a thumb drive and a bunch of 'virtual' items. MS doesn't even let you transfer any game content from your 360 to a thumb drive, you have to have MU, so WTF?

The only thing good about Forza's exclusive cars are 1) you can use them in races without having to worry if everyone has them 2) they are in every LE and not just special store exclusive.

As for the VIP stuff....I guess we will have to wait and see. Sounds like MS is going to try to rape the living crap out of the F3 community this go around. That seems to be MS's strategy more and more lately. Here I thought the game division was different from their software division....silly me.

# 2 TrapStar215 @ 06/23/09 01:21 AM
Hey, I don't care it will be worth it.

# 3 Behindshadows @ 06/28/09 02:47 AM
Not worth it, but I'm a sucker for collector's editions, and the cars they are offering out the box will cost the same with M$ points. So I'll gladly take this collectors edition, and it better have a cooler case.

# 4 Alai @ 06/30/09 06:50 PM
Seeing something like Steel Batallions gets sold on eBay nowadays at ridiculous price, I'm definitely get my eyes peeled for collector's editions here and there. I wish I had Batallions game with the massive control system.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.