Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

**UPDATE PS3**

Hey guys, updated rosters can be found in the following locations:

**PS3 - eascncaa10
Xbox 360 - EASCncaa10

Both are live now, we should have some information on the patch tomorrow. The patch is really only awaiting final approvals and hopefully will be out soon.

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 DiddyGotGrillz @ 07/13/09 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Yeah, we have to work with special disks.. not exactly retail, but not exactly builds. We tested this from home to verify this wouldn't happen.

We're looking into it. Hopefully we get it resolved soon.
Thanks Adam!!!

# 182 Scoobah St3ve @ 07/13/09 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Guru~
QB #10 is rated 84

they have no fb...

Top 2 receivers are

#18 with overall 89

#2 with overall 83
Yea we run a one back offense so technically we dont have a FB, so that is right. Our qb has thrown 55 touchdowns and 17 ints in 2 years. Also for 6000+ yards and he is an 84? He played last year on a terrible ankle too and still tore it up. He is supposed to be the best or second best qb in the conference Oh well... At least players can improve during season lol.

Thanks for the info man..

# 183 WolverinesFinest @ 07/13/09 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
Can anyone check Michigans roster and check QB #5's overall and speed and QB #10's overall and speed? Also is #20 still listed as a WR or is he where he should be at HB?

Thanks! I cant f'n wait to get this game tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!
check the roster questions thread, i already asked this

# 184 boritter @ 07/13/09 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GigemAGGIES13
Looks like they just added freshmen. Piss poor job by the roster guy.
Is this true? Can anyone confirm this?

# 185 Madwolf @ 07/13/09 09:23 PM
So why wasn't Louisville touched? WTF. #38, basically our defensive player of the year still isn't in the game?

Still love our awful speed and completely off ratings. Our starting DB last year actually went down in rating. He's actually so awful that he's almost the worst DB on the roster. #19.

Here's an idea, put as much effort into making Louisville realistic as you all do in over-rating FSU. I'm so ticked right now.

# 186 mcshea @ 07/13/09 09:24 PM
How is there no Logan Gray QB #6, the 2nd string QB for UGA??? New roster guy is a joke.

# 187 pistonchamps04 @ 07/13/09 09:27 PM
this roster guy needs to be fired, and so does the dev team, and i don't give a s*** what any of you say. they are the ones that are ultimately responsible for this game. they should be checking everything he has done and making corrections themselves. this dude had well over a month to make changes to the roster. EA had a chance to make this game as up-to-date as yesterday if they wanted to by releasing this roster file today. instead they took their sweet ol' time, they owned up to a big mistake in the rosters, but it apparently wasn't their fault. then when they say they are going to make everyone happy and make it up to everyone, they drop the ball.

# 188 coogrfan @ 07/13/09 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
Is this true? Can anyone confirm this?
I'm going to say no:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Guru~
Houston #25 HB is there and he is rated 88 and speed is 93..impact player
There was no #25 on the TB version of the Houston roster.

# 189 boritter @ 07/13/09 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
I'm going to say no:

There was no #25 on the TB version of the Houston roster.
Thanks. I'm anxious to see how different the two rosters are. A lot of people are saying that the ratings are nearly identical and that they were not adjusted very much.

# 190 the roo 22 @ 07/13/09 09:34 PM
are the EA guys still aware that the PS3 file is still not working!?

# 191 mcshea @ 07/13/09 09:38 PM
No Rendrick Taylor #5 hb/fb Clemson...that's pathetic EA.

# 192 Team UGA @ 07/13/09 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcshea
How is there no Logan Gray QB #6, the 2nd string QB for UGA??? New roster guy is a joke.
Logan Gray is #19 on here... His speed is still 84 and our team looks untouched except I noticed Marlon Brown went from a 85 to a 83.

# 193 TastyRambo @ 07/13/09 09:40 PM
Guru - just making sure, but the rosters for 360 is EASCNCAA10 right?

# 194 fincane @ 07/13/09 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentucky3D
NOTE TO ROSTER MAKERS: If you have started naming the players and editing the rosters don't start over again using this roster. It didn't fix anything, it just added true freshmen.
That is incorrect. It may not be to alot of people's liking but other things have been changed as coogfan pointed out.

# 195 Madwolf @ 07/13/09 09:41 PM
I don't even want to buy the game anymore. THis has completely ruined my night. We planned this entire night out, going to get the game at midnight and staying up and practicing with our teams.

Now what am I supposed to do? Who even gives a flying flip about NAMED rosters if I'm going to have delete half the team and create guys from scratch?

And what the hell is up with speed in the Big East? Are you all serious? Did guys like Harry Douglass piss somebody off last year by costing someone on the NCAA Roster team a bet on the NFL that you felt compelled to cripple our teams in that department year after year. Looking at Madden I didn't think it would matter. That speed was being fixed. Heck no, Florida and the like are still running around with LBers as fast as my WRs. It's horse ****.

# 196 mcshea @ 07/13/09 09:44 PM
Do they still have Blair Walsh UGA K as number 23 with a full cage facemask?

# 197 pistonchamps04 @ 07/13/09 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
I don't even want to buy the game anymore. THis has completely ruined my night. We planned this entire night out, going to get the game at midnight and staying up and practicing with our teams.

Now what am I supposed to do? Who even gives a flying flip about NAMED rosters if I'm going to have delete half the team and create guys from scratch?

And what the hell is up with speed in the Big East? Are you all serious? Did guys like Harry Douglass piss somebody off last year by costing someone on the NCAA Roster team a bet on the NFL that you felt compelled to cripple our teams in that department year after year. Looking at Madden I didn't think it would matter. That speed was being fixed. Heck no, Florida and the like are still running around with LBers as fast as my WRs. It's horse ****.
i'm almost wishing i didn't. the gameplay itself is good, especially if you are a top 5 or 10 team, but if you aren't then have fun being frustrated about the rosters.

# 198 Team UGA @ 07/13/09 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcshea
Do they still have Blair Walsh UGA K as number 23 with a full cage facemask?
Yep

# 199 aimiami @ 07/13/09 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf

get the game its not like anybody uses these teams

# 200 tyler289 @ 07/13/09 09:51 PM
I thought we had a whole new roster guy who was a college football guru? lmao

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.