Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

**UPDATE PS3**

Hey guys, updated rosters can be found in the following locations:

**PS3 - eascncaa10
Xbox 360 - EASCncaa10

Both are live now, we should have some information on the patch tomorrow. The patch is really only awaiting final approvals and hopefully will be out soon.

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 221 pistonchamps04 @ 07/13/09 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweettouch
Blair White was on nobody 2nd team nothing
Fred Smith is the pojected stater after spring games this year and was a high recruit

Thats the only beef i had with your post i agree with everything else
http://michiganstate.rivals.com/cdepthtext.asp

look at the depth chart projection for this upcoming year.

this is from people who have talked to Coach Dantonio, as well as being at practices

# 222 aimiami @ 07/13/09 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by footballitis
Probably because us PS3 owners are always getting the shaft in favor of 360.
and the ps3 is better but like you said evrey1 favors the 360 for some reason

# 223 BigAl5833 @ 07/13/09 10:16 PM
Still no fix for the ps3? Looking more and more like I wont be picking this up tonight, may go to the release and get Fight Night instead

# 224 BBkobe87 @ 07/13/09 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl5833
Still no fix for the ps3? Looking more and more like I wont be picking this up tonight, may go to the release and get Fight Night instead
Doesn't really matter man, the fix didn't do much. They had an extra what close to 2 months? and they still couldnt get things right. incredible, pure lazyness, if they cant do it themselves they need to hire a third party

# 225 aimiami @ 07/13/09 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBkobe87
Doesn't really matter man, the fix didn't do much. They had an extra what close to 2 months? and they still couldnt get things right. incredible, pure lazyness, if they cant do it themselves they need to hire a third party
i seriously think they should higher someone like us

# 226 RoyalBoyle78 @ 07/13/09 10:20 PM
I don't wanna read through all of this, but why can't I download the PS3 rosters, whats going on with them, I wanted to start my rosters NOW..

# 227 aimiami @ 07/13/09 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I don't wanna read through all of this, but why can't I download the PS3 rosters, whats going on with them, I wanted to start my rosters NOW..
because they havent fixed it for the ps3 but of course they fixed it for the 360 pisses me off

# 228 TastyRambo @ 07/13/09 10:22 PM
so EASCNCAA10 is the right one for the 360...?

# 229 BBkobe87 @ 07/13/09 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimiami
i seriously think they should higher someone like us
They need to do something drastic next year. I hope OS's review for this game will take into account this roster blunder, this ruins the game for so many people.

# 230 aimiami @ 07/13/09 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyRambo
so EASCNCAA10 is the right one for the 360...?
yep

# 231 kehlis @ 07/13/09 10:23 PM
Quote:
They need to do something drastic next year. I hope OS's review for this game will take into account this roster blunder, this ruins the game for so many people.
How does it ruin the game when most people will be using edited rosters eventually anyway?

# 232 aimiami @ 07/13/09 10:24 PM
Quote:
the thing is they are so close to making it a must-buy but they always make a mistake like this they just need to start earlier (making the game) and then they can fix evrey thing in time

# 233 Tovarich @ 07/13/09 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
How does it ruin the game when most people will be using edited rosters eventually anyway?
People who only play online can only use EA's base rosters...so that could ruin it for some people

# 234 BBkobe87 @ 07/13/09 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Well for anyone who wants to play online with any of the teams that were drastically messed up this year, believe me it sucks. And why should we have to wait a month or longer for accurate rosters? If EA did half the job they did this year I wouldnt even mind, I dont need them to be perfect, but at least get the depth charts right!! how hard can this be? We have people that make them 10x more accurate on this site in a month and they cant do it in a whole year. its inexcusable

# 235 kehlis @ 07/13/09 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
People who only play online can only use EA's base rosters...so that could ruin it for some people
Quote:
Well for anyone who wants to play online with any of the teams that were drastically messed up this year, believe me it sucks. And why should we have to wait a month or longer for accurate rosters? If EA did half the job they did this year I wouldnt even mind, I dont need them to be perfect, but at least get the depth charts right!! how hard can this be? We have people that make them 10x more accurate on this site in a month and they cant do it in a whole year. its inexcusable
Oops! Gotcha.

I guess you guys can tell I don't play online!

# 236 mavfan21 @ 07/13/09 10:31 PM
There's 840 FBS players to rank in the game. There is no way they can make everyone happy. It is impossible. The Madden rosters piss off fan boys of teams all the time, everyone thinks they know better, and sometimes maybe you do, BUT no one on this board could make 840 players that we'd all be happy with.

They'd probably give Potts a weak arm and make Baron Batch too slow which would piss me off.

Also, college rosters and their depth charts are still in MAJOR flux, Washington dismissed two players yesterday. EA can only make a best guess as to who is ranked higher than who.

I have been as critical as anyone but I don't know what people expect as far as rosters go. Be happy you can edit/fix what YOU don't agree with. I myself am amping up Potts' arm strength.

Enjoy the somewhat accurate rosters because soon it will be all generic players.

# 237 sj7 @ 07/13/09 10:32 PM
Please don't tell me you need a gold membership just to download a roster?

# 238 aimiami @ 07/13/09 10:33 PM
well they could just get 119 people and assign one person to each team so EA please do this so they are accurate

# 239 mavfan21 @ 07/13/09 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimiami
well they could just get 119 people and assign one person to each team so EA please do this so they are accurate
Perhaps. But like I said, Washington dismissed 2 players yesterday, last year Pat Angerer (IOWA LB) was IN THE GAME even though he missed the season.

It is hard to know in June what the teams will look like in July/August/September.

We'll never get totally accurate rosters, it is impossible.

# 240 aimiami @ 07/13/09 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
Perhaps. But like I said, Washington dismissed 2 players yesterday, last year Pat Angerer (IOWA LB) was IN THE GAME even though he missed the season.

It is hard to know in June what the teams will look like in July/August/September.

We'll never get totally accurate rosters, it is impossible.
truw which is another thing ncaa football needs ROSTER UPDATES

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.