Home
Madden 2010 News Post

IGN has posted the following Madden NFL 10 updates:
  • Madden NFL 10: Online Co-op Hands-on

Quote:
    "First things first, when you first hop into the Xbox Live or PlayStation Network menus from the Madden NFL 10 main menu, you'll want to select unranked co-op match. If none exist then you'll create one for a buddy to hop into. You pick your team, you pick the team that the AI will use and then take a short break while staring at a loading screen before tag-teaming the CPU."
  • Madden NFL 10 Screenshots

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Lodeus @ 07/21/09 11:22 PM
I cant read any IGN articles without getting a this error.

# 2 PuddleMonkey @ 07/21/09 11:39 PM
I love how the screen shots for the PS3 are actually pics of the 360 version. Lame.

# 3 steelernation28 @ 07/21/09 11:46 PM
Don't care about online.

# 4 achain @ 07/22/09 12:13 AM
I hope there is an option to use the regular Madden cams as opposed to the "superstar" style camera.

# 5 PantherBeast_OS @ 07/22/09 12:17 AM
Thanks alot for posting them.

# 6 ViciousFoLife @ 07/22/09 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue Titan
why cant they have ranked online co-op?
Most likely to avoid the issue of someone not being encourage to play least they take a loss, seems they want everyone to try it at their leisure the first year then maybe in 11 do more with it.

# 7 43Chargers4Now @ 07/22/09 02:15 AM
I won't play online until next year. Everyone knows deep down inside that the wildcat formation is going to used to death until it works right on-line. Also, cheesers are going to keep using it. Even though I know exactly how to stop it, the games are gonna leave a bad taste in my mouth after playing a person that used the same plays over and over again (basically wasting my time).

Everyone says that the Wildcat looks glitchy this year. But don't take my word for it (damn, I sound like that guy on Reading Rainbow). I'm only gonna play online with my friends. Ranked and Unranked matches are stuffed to the brim with cheesers.

# 8 jWILL253 @ 07/22/09 02:19 AM
You can't play ranked co-op because you'll be playing against the computer, if I'm not mistaken. It's 2 players vs. the CPU...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.