Home
Madden 2010 News Post

IGN has posted the following Madden NFL 10 updates:
  • Madden NFL 10: Madden Moments Impressions

Quote:
    "My favorite part of Madden Moments, aside from unlocking new challenges, is getting to play with different teams that would likely be left on the bench when playing in the standard exhibition mode. Without Madden Moments I might not have found out just how explosive Adrian Petersen is, how much of an impact TO will have on the Bills, or just how bad a quarterback Tarvaris Jackson truly is."
  • Madden NFL 10 Screenshots

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Eagles931 @ 07/22/09 11:28 PM
well the whole tavaris thing will change when favre rolls into town.

# 2 steelernation28 @ 07/22/09 11:59 PM
I wonder if the super bowl 43 game had the crowd tuned, their behavior seemed to leaned toward the home jerseys.

# 3 DubTrey1 @ 07/23/09 12:09 AM
One thing I will say I really loved to see in those vids - was the errant passes thrown. That is so refreshing, it's mind boggling.....

# 4 TennesseeVols16 @ 07/23/09 12:49 AM
Liked the vids, but in the Colts one when Addai scored the go ahead TD, Hammond goes "he breaks a tackle". He said it with no enthusiasm, I mean they just scored the possible game winning TD, shouldn't he have a little more boom in his voice? In the Steelers vid it was better, they both sounded excited over a tough fought game. Everything else is great, good job Ian & Co.!

# 5 murdamann10 @ 07/23/09 12:59 AM
Is there a list somewhere of madden moments that will be in m10? As a panther fan i would love to see this madden moment in the game....lol do you hear any similarities in the broadcasters to madden?

# 6 Moegames @ 07/23/09 01:05 AM
The gameplay looks pretty well balanced which is nice...

Im not one to rain on the parade though but thet commentary really needs to be ditched for something greatly improved for M11. I can live with what we got for M10....im pretty sure the entire idea of using the same rocky commentary this year was due to all the all changes made for M10 so im not gonna lose sleep over this negative aspect of m10..

Overall from what is seen in these two updated videos is looking great, im pretty hyped for the real deal come Aug.

# 7 43Chargers4Now @ 07/23/09 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelernation28
I wonder if the super bowl 43 game had the crowd tuned, their behavior seemed to leaned toward the home jerseys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles931
well the whole tavaris thing will change when favre rolls into town.
Exactly. That whole "I have to be 100% if I'm going to play" charade is a complete publicity stunt to draw more attention to the the "is Farve gonna play" dilema.

There is no other team that is really that interested in Farve. He's a player past his prime. Teams would rather have young talent than a player that has played 20 seasons. Even Jerry Rice Was traded when he was of no value to the 49ers.

# 8 Soul2zion @ 07/23/09 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 43Chargers4Now
Even Jerry Rice Was traded when he was of no value to the 49ers.
Which was a dumb move, they should've kept Rice. Even at 38 or so he was better than JJ Stokes or Tai Streets at the two. Rice proved he could still play the next season by going to the Pro Bowl.

# 9 BigEljay15 @ 07/23/09 01:34 AM
happy that their madden moments

# 10 Hotlanta @ 07/23/09 02:11 AM
Madden 10 Moment for ATL

Colts/Viking Vid - 2nd Pass Play
Reggie Wayne = Touchdown lol...oh well.

# 11 Jwharris10 @ 07/23/09 03:18 AM
I love how the lighting looks this year.

# 12 lazerROOSTER @ 07/23/09 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubTrey1
One thing I will say I really loved to see in those vids - was the errant passes thrown. That is so refreshing, it's mind boggling.....
That definitely is nice to see. Even Peyton doing it was great.

# 13 MattieShoes @ 07/23/09 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul2zion
Which was a dumb move, they should've kept Rice. Even at 38 or so he was better than JJ Stokes or Tai Streets at the two. Rice proved he could still play the next season by going to the Pro Bowl.
Amen my brotha. It physically HURT to watch the 49ers give their greats away. Rice, Lott, Montana, even guys like Craig and Romanowski. Y. A. Tittle was a 49er once upon a time too

And the most wince-worthy one to top 'em all in my opinion -- The niners traded a first, second, third, and fourth round draft pick for a 31 year old, injured, arthritic OJ Simpson. Any madden player could have told em a 31 year old RB is never worth that much

# 14 Netherscourge @ 07/23/09 09:28 AM
Quote:

But he WASN'T better then T.O. at that time and trying to afford both T.O. and Rice at the time was a salary cap push.

# 15 Beasts Inc @ 07/23/09 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlanta
Madden 10 Moment for ATL

Colts/Viking Vid - 2nd Pass Play
Reggie Wayne = Touchdown lol...oh well.

I still get upset at that play. Look at the game clock, it doesn't start until after Ryan has dropped back.

WE SHOULD HAVE WON

# 16 norman bates @ 07/23/09 10:04 AM
"What a Finish"

# 17 TheRAIDERS20 @ 07/23/09 11:02 AM
Quote:
And the Super Bowl with the Raiders

Unfortunately it's been downhill from there.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.