Home
NCAA Basketball 10 News Post

EA Sports just sent us another OS exclusive video from NCAA Basketball 10, featuring more from the motion offense.

Game: NCAA Basketball 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 25 - View All
NCAA Basketball 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 catarsond @ 10/22/09 08:33 PM
big dunk

# 2 Buckeyes_Doc @ 10/22/09 09:21 PM
Nice looking video, now give us a video of dynasty or something!

# 3 Steve_OS @ 10/22/09 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedrumsdw
I know, dynasty videos please!
We post what is given. I'm sure they are coming... (I hope.)

# 4 Buckeyes_Doc @ 10/22/09 09:43 PM
I'm new to the series this year, and I think its going to be fun running the offense.

# 5 jblack21 @ 10/22/09 10:34 PM
yea dynasty info would be nice lol.. but i had this game last year and i dont see a big change in it besides presentation wise the player body movements still looks akward to me and the ball- rim relationship is a little better but still needs work..but i dont know well see whats good when i rent the game

# 6 thaima1shu @ 10/22/09 10:52 PM
Good looking stuff. I'm pumped.

# 7 jyoung @ 10/23/09 12:44 AM
Thank you EA for finally bringing real plays and sets into video game basketball.

No more standing in some tiny, arbitrary circle just to trigger a play that results in a bunch of guys jogging around and nobody getting open.

It would be sweet if there was a teambuilder feature that let us use created schools with our own playbook.

# 8 countryboy @ 10/23/09 08:43 AM
I cannot wait to get my hands on this game.

# 9 Kujo @ 10/23/09 09:21 AM
Gus Johnson doing the play by play. Nice.

# 10 65South @ 10/23/09 10:26 AM
This looks really, really good! I'm kind of excited with the way the game looks from a distance gameplay wise.

The motion offense gameplay looks great and is a A+ idea.
Being able to hit Y or B instead of moving guys around looks to really simplify the play calling as to where I might actually be able to do something productive on offense without trying to memorize plays. Lord knows I'm too old for that LOL.

I play mostly single player games so with any future info on a good dynasty mode, I might just be sold on this.

# 11 KG @ 10/23/09 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
Thank you EA for finally bringing real plays and sets into video game basketball.

No more standing in some tiny, arbitrary circle just to trigger a play that results in a bunch of guys jogging around and nobody getting open.
I agree. I never understood why the Pro Games didn't have 2nd options on plays. It would be like an fball game only giving us the option of throwing to 1 WR.

# 12 65South @ 10/23/09 11:17 AM
Did anybody else notice the "Coach Georgetown" overlay pop up in the top left at about 22 seconds? Whatever he's saying/doing he looks pretty demonstrative! Anybody know what that is?

# 13 TarHeelPhenom @ 10/23/09 04:00 PM
Awesome video on gameplay. I haven't played or purchased a an EA College Basketball game in years1!! It will definitely change this year!!

# 14 Jano @ 10/23/09 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65South
Did anybody else notice the "Coach Georgetown" overlay pop up in the top left at about 22 seconds? Whatever he's saying/doing he looks pretty demonstrative! Anybody know what that is?
Its the coach on the sideline giving you praises/orders on what to do when your playing. So if your on offense taking bad shots he'll tell you and then give you a better way to play.

So if your pushing the ball a lot and taking quick shots he'll probably tell you to slow it down. Or if you're only get shots off of one pass he may say move the ball before launching up shots. Things of that nature.

# 15 DubTrey1 @ 10/23/09 05:10 PM
I am hoping this finally allows me to play something else for Choops this year other than Choops 2k8

# 16 Buckeyes_Doc @ 10/23/09 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubTrey1
I am hoping this finally allows me to play something else for Choops this year other than Choops 2k8
Same here, I love CH2K8 but I'm itching for something new and fresh damnit!

# 17 Greene_Flash03 @ 10/25/09 01:49 AM
Looks very fluid! I'm very tempted to buy this and FIFA! ugh

# 18 x_irish6 @ 10/25/09 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
Looks very fluid! I'm very tempted to buy this and FIFA! ugh
At the very least, buy FIFA 2010. The game is great & highly addictive

# 19 marcoyk @ 10/25/09 09:05 PM
Very nice. Looking pretty smooth.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.