Home
News Post

According to ESPN, Tiger Woods was injured in a car crash this morning. According to CNN TV, he has already been released from the hospital.

Quote:
"ORLANDO, Fla. -- Tiger Woods has been seriously injured in a car wreck in Florida, authorities said Friday.

According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the crash occurred at 2:25 a.m. ET. Woods was driving a 2009 Cadillac sport utility vehicle.

The police report narrative said the "driver had just pulled out of the driveway at his residence ... as [vehicle] began to drive on Deacon Circle, [vehicle] struck a fire hydrant. The front of [vehicle] then struck a tree..."

Woods was taken to Health Central Hospital. His condition was not immediately known, though the news release said his injuries were serious."

Member Comments
# 541 USF11 @ 04/08/10 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude
I thought the commercial was kinda cool. Then again, I wasn't like most people who crucified him when it first happened either.
This is the kind of commercial that pisses me off that I can't find a job.

Some idiots (Who are paid alot of money) at Nike sat in a room and "Agreed" this was a good idea.

Where is Lewis Black when I need him, Brain Aneurysm coming on...........

# 542 cooldude @ 04/08/10 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
I think that commercial proved that Tiger is a giant scumbag.
It pretty much confirms that money rules his world and there aren't any limits to what lines he'll cross to promote himself.

However, does it matter? I couldn't care less about the man. I couldn't care less about golf.
For people that love golf and love watching what he can do on the course he could drink the blood of 1000 virgin puppies before every T-off and they'd still watch.

I have to say though, this soap opera is hard to turn away from.
It's like reading Penthouse Diaries. His latest conquest is pretty hot.

Keep it up Tiger! I used to think he was a boring golf robot with the personality of a cardboard box.
He's still boring and looks like he can eat an apple through a fence, but at least he's got some personality now.

I might actually watch golf this weekend.
Keep mowing down those ho's and exploiting dead relatives for your benefit, Tiger! You're way more entertaining when you do stuff like that.
A lot of people just don't care any more(and why should they?) Let the man get back to Golf.

# 543 Money99 @ 04/08/10 03:33 PM
Quote:
A lot of people just don't care any more(and why should they?) Let the man get back to Golf.
I agree.
But you have to agree that commercial is creepy as hell.
I truly don't believe Woods has no conscience. What good son could use his dead dad's voice to gain sympathy and therefore make himself more marketable? Yikes!

# 544 DrJones @ 04/08/10 04:04 PM
Quote:
I agree. So why the Nike ad? Because it's not about golf. It's about $$$.

# 545 cooldude @ 04/08/10 04:08 PM
Quote:
I agree.
But you have to agree that commercial is creepy as hell.
I truly don't believe Woods has no conscience. What good son could use his dead dad's voice to gain sympathy and therefore make himself more marketable? Yikes!
I agree the commercial is creepy. I also don't think Tiger is the only one at fault, Nike is a powerful being.

# 546 Money99 @ 04/08/10 04:35 PM
Quote:
I agree the commercial is creepy. I also don't think Tiger is the only one at fault, Nike is a powerful being.
Totally agree. The two were made for each other.

In fact, I am banning Nike. I will no longer buy any of their products. (Actually, I'm broke so essentially I'm also banning Reebok, Adidas and New Balance). But it's the thought that counts.

# 547 Flightwhite24 @ 04/08/10 05:48 PM
Quote:
Totally agree. The two were made for each other.

In fact, I am banning Nike. I will no longer buy any of their products. (Actually, I'm broke so essentially I'm also banning Reebok, Adidas and New Balance). But it's the thought that counts.
Great post

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.