Home
Gran Turismo 5 News Post

Game: Gran Turismo 5Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 16 - View All
Gran Turismo 5 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Kruza @ 01/04/10 01:55 PM
Interesting to note that Gran Turismo 5 will include the Super GT Series. I supposed it's a sure fire bet that both the Lexus SC 430 and Nissan GT-R will be included among cars from this series that'll be on the game. The question I have though is which Honda race car will be used. Will it be the NSXs -- which will no longer used in the series after the 2009 season concluded -- or the new HSV-10 that will be used in 2010? And another question is which tracks from that series will be on that game? I see Tsukuba Circuit shown in the video, but this track isn't on Super GT Series schedule.

Kruza

# 2 LucianoJJ @ 01/04/10 05:26 PM
I will be buying this one. WRC is a great addition. Too bad the Aussie V8 Supercars are on FM instead of GT.

# 3 Kruza @ 01/04/10 06:16 PM
The vehicles in the V8 Supercars Series are nothing more than Australian & Kiwi (New Zealand) version of NASCAR. The Ford Falcon and Holden Commodore cars are not much different from the common Chevys and Fords that are in the Sprint Cup series. The most significant difference between both series is being able to race on various road and street courses like Philip Island, Surfers Paradise, Adelaide, and Queensland Raceway in the V8s. Unless Digital Polyphony would be able to inlclude tracks like these in GT5, there wouldn't be much benefit to include the V8 Supercars Series strictly for the cars.

Kruza

# 4 Blzer @ 01/05/10 07:06 PM
Sexy.

I feel I desperately need the wheel with this game, but I just don't have the... available resources for it (money, time, devotion, or life).

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.