MLB 10 News Post

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 61 x1Blumpkin1x @ 01/13/10 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
I'm waiting on a video that actually shows "RTP", every video released thus far someone is mashing a button taking away from the feature. I would love for the 1st blog to be about RTP and show a inning or two of the game being played in that perspective without an impatient human disrupting the flow.
Agree 100%. That video was not at all what I was expecting based on the title. But, SCEA is probably waiting to release RTP info and videos on their own. And not as shaky handheld cams but as higher quality videos they release. I would love a few innings of uninterrupted gameplay.

# 62 bp4baseball @ 01/13/10 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdurg
You could see the RTP in the video from this thread. When the batter fouls one off and you see all the players in the dugout, and when his at-bat ends and there are the players in the dugout with a new player coming from the on-deck circle up to bat. At least that's what I saw.
Yes, that was nice

# 63 Sportsforever @ 01/13/10 01:43 PM
Russell - "Our game is really good"

Now that is an understatement if there ever was one!

# 64 x1Blumpkin1x @ 01/13/10 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdurg
You could see the RTP in the video from this thread. When the batter fouls one off and you see all the players in the dugout, and when his at-bat ends and there are the players in the dugout with a new player coming from the on-deck circle up to bat. At least that's what I saw.
There was one clip, yes. But a video titled Real-Time Flow gave me the impression that would be the topic of the entire video. It was really just another recap. Don't get me wrong, I like any video I see. But I am really looking forward to some lengthy, dedicated RTP videos.

# 65 ShowTyme15 @ 01/13/10 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
I know I saw it as well, but it was a small snippet. I want to see the game flow from one inning to the next. Hell just one inning will do I want to see camera pans and switching ect... without a human pressing a button to move to the next event. We haven't seen any flow to RTP at all.
once media starts pouring out I am sure we will see a video of RTP.

# 66 cardsfan2222 @ 01/13/10 02:50 PM
I was disappointed Russell didn't show off his catching skills again.

# 67 Russell_SCEA @ 01/13/10 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by x1Blumpkin1x
Agree 100%. That video was not at all what I was expecting based on the title. But, SCEA is probably waiting to release RTP info and videos on their own. And not as shaky handheld cams but as higher quality videos they release. I would love a few innings of uninterrupted gameplay.
Producer blogs for the win

# 68 ty5oke @ 01/13/10 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Any word on when the blogs will begin? We're all itching for the info...

# 69 x1Blumpkin1x @ 01/13/10 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Excellent. That's what I was hoping for. I can't wait for the blogs to start popping up. Only 48 days until release so they should start coming soon!

# 70 dmbfan1970 @ 01/13/10 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by x1Blumpkin1x
Excellent. That's what I was hoping for. I can't wait for the blogs to start popping up. Only 48 days until release so they should start coming soon!
Blog Prediction: Monday Jan 25th. Last year I believe it was the last monday of January but I could be wrong.

# 71 Artman22 @ 01/13/10 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim416
I loved the camera on the ball to the RFer. Doesn't look so hard now, does it fellas?
That camera looks really interesting. Can't wait to try it..

# 72 bp4baseball @ 01/14/10 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbfan1970
Blog Prediction: Monday Jan 25th. Last year I believe it was the last monday of January but I could be wrong.
How about the 18th? That's soooooo much closer

# 73 GimmeAD @ 01/14/10 12:43 AM
MOAR VIDEOS!

# 74 bp4baseball @ 01/14/10 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GimmeAD
MOAR VIDEOS!

# 75 myghty @ 01/14/10 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GimmeAD
MOAR VIDEOS!
U trikted me....

# 76 GimmeAD @ 01/14/10 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by myghty
U trikted me....
Haha sorry. I need more vids of this game ASAP.

# 77 FindingTim @ 01/14/10 02:52 AM
as hard as it will be, I am going to wait to play the game until Spring semester ends and I head back home for the summer.

I exclusively play franchise, and I get really into it, and the thought of trying to do that in a small apartment w/ three other roommates and other random folks running around doesn't sound too great.

as sad and anti-social as it might sound, I want to play The Show in an isolated room where I won't have distractions and can get fully immersed in the game, live off cereal and coffee, and, realistically, probably not feel sunlight for days at a time.

it's gonna be awesome.

# 78 brrmikey @ 01/14/10 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art1bk
That camera looks really interesting. Can't wait to try it..
i agree. maybe this will be the first year i'll be able to play with all visual aids off for fielding successfully. i'm currently 0-3.

# 79 theotherguy619 @ 01/14/10 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FindingTim
as hard as it will be, I am going to wait to play the game until Spring semester ends and I head back home for the summer.

I exclusively play franchise, and I get really into it, and the thought of trying to do that in a small apartment w/ three other roommates and other random folks running around doesn't sound too great.

as sad and anti-social as it might sound, I want to play The Show in an isolated room where I won't have distractions and can get fully immersed in the game, live off cereal and coffee, and, realistically, probably not feel sunlight for days at a time.

it's gonna be awesome.
I'm pretty sure that's how everybody wants to play the show

# 80 Knight165 @ 01/14/10 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FindingTim

it's gonna be awesome.
Knowing how much Kolbe, Aaron, Lorne and Brian want the franchise to be the greatest possible...I think we franchise players are going to be happy with the new additions this year(I hope! )

M.K.
Knight165

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.