Home
UFC Undisputed 2010 News Post

Check out the first UFC Undisputed 2010 developers blog.

Quote:
"We wanted to start off nice and easy, filling you in on some of the new submissions that you’ll be using in your fighters skill set come May, and how you can use them. We had over a dozen submissions in UFC 2009 which was a strong start. For Undisputed 2010, everyone on the team felt it necessary to both branch out into other popular subs and to improve what base we’d established the year before."

Game: UFC Undisputed 2010Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
UFC Undisputed 2010 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Stumbleweed @ 02/25/10 12:36 PM
"Even the rare and elusive Gogoplata is making its Undisputed 2010 debut."

Sweeeeet, can't wait to choke someone out with that. I wonder if the Aoki version from the top is in? That'd be pushing it haha.

# 2 jb12780 @ 02/25/10 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
"Even the rare and elusive Gogoplata is making its Undisputed 2010 debut."

Sweeeeet, can't wait to choke someone out with that. I wonder if the Aoki version from the top is in? That'd be pushing it haha.
I just hope only people with wicked flexibilty can pull that off. BJ could do it. Sotoropolus could do it. I dont wanna see Gabriel Gonzaga choking out Lesnar with a gogoplata. One common sub i did see missing was the Anaconda Choke. I hope thats in.

# 3 PBlast @ 02/25/10 12:47 PM
Cool article, but I hope we get some information soon regarding Career Mode and Online Fight Camps.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.