Home
MLB 10 News Post

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 silencio @ 02/24/10 08:52 PM
I hope LA never wears those BP hats this year.. bleech!

I actually played these teams in Best Buy but it looks great.. Not the most ideal video showing gameplay as LA couldn't even touch Halladay.. Would have liked to see human control in the field, but 3 days is coming quite quickly..

# 2 myghty @ 02/24/10 08:54 PM
Manny couldn't catch up with the fastball so yup, pretty realistic.

# 3 Doormat @ 02/24/10 08:57 PM
Like I posted on the other thread, I love the new intro music along with the new animations (Rollins doing that diving play). Can't wait 'till Tuesday !!!

# 4 kenkraly2004 @ 02/24/10 09:12 PM
Great gameplay video. Roy (Doc) Halladay's delivery is spot on and the graphics look amazing. I can't wait to get this game next week.

# 5 Eman5805 @ 02/24/10 09:17 PM
Manny's stance was most definitely changed, and I dare say Halladay looks like himself out there.

# 6 Russell_SCEA @ 02/24/10 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
Manny's stance was most definitely changed, and I dare say Halladay looks like himself out there.
Or the person with the sticks sucks

# 7 countryboy @ 02/24/10 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
LOL...

# 8 idesign2 @ 02/24/10 09:28 PM
I like how Rollins' throw to 1B doesn't look like it was shot out of a cannon. The bullet throws from deep short last year really annoyed me.

# 9 Mr.Wednesday @ 02/24/10 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
Yep, I noticed Manny's stance immediately. I like it!

# 10 CommunityCollege @ 02/24/10 09:36 PM
not to be negative on such a good video

but the strikeout celebrations need to be toned down

this was a problem for me in 09 that on a strikeout the pitcher would do these little hand gestures or a pose. A pitcher wouldn't do that in a real game because it'll look disrespectful to a team especially when the score is 0-0 in the 2nd inning.

Now Joba Chamberlain, is a different story lol

# 11 Ghoste @ 02/24/10 09:38 PM
Will we be able to use our own custom music for the intro?

-ghoste

# 12 skeem @ 02/24/10 09:39 PM
Wow, ive been waiting for this for a while, I cant wait to get my hands on this game. Hopefully tomorrow or friday

# 13 tadoreo @ 02/24/10 09:43 PM
Hey Russell this is a great video! The intro is indeed sexy but the one thing that I only need now is the demo to hold me over till Monday night...early Tuesday morning technically. So will we get the awesomeness tommorow?

# 14 Cincyez @ 02/24/10 09:45 PM
I hope thats the default view. Simulates the righty vs righty and lefty vs lefty matchup. Left handed hitter has a harder time seeing the ball out of a lefty pitcher and so on.

# 15 econoodle @ 02/24/10 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommunityCollege
not to be negative on such a good video

but the strikeout celebrations need to be toned down

this was a problem for me in 09 that on a strikeout the pitcher would do these little hand gestures or a pose. A pitcher wouldn't do that in a real game because it'll look disrespectful to a team especially when the score is 0-0 in the 2nd inning.

Now Joba Chamberlain, is a different story lol

# 16 Bahnzo @ 02/24/10 09:47 PM
I'm disappointed......

that they didn't post the second half of the inning!

Good video.

# 17 Eman5805 @ 02/24/10 09:48 PM
Quote:
I was more referring to his pitching animations, but well...far be it from me to judge someone else's game.

# 18 EnigmaNemesis @ 02/24/10 09:51 PM
Quote:
Don't be so hard on yourself Ramone, it's just Manny being Manny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
I'm disappointed......

that they didn't post the second half of the inning!

Good video.
Tonight maybe...?

# 19 JT30 @ 02/24/10 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
This looks very good and I thank you and your team, I love the minimalist approach i.e. less is more to improve the immersion. The screen isn't busy which is key and I like the dialogue box as well.
was the screen busy in last year's version?

# 20 Tovarich @ 02/24/10 10:03 PM
On the Furcal popup...kinda strange that the 3B and LF don't run after it. They just stand there and the SS runs over it. It's his ball, yes, but normally there would be 3 people running after that.

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.