Home
MLB 10 News Post

Check out the new MLB 10 The Show video celebrating the opening of Target Field.

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 dickey1331 @ 04/12/10 01:46 PM
That was a really cool video.

# 2 HITTERSAURUS REX @ 04/12/10 02:27 PM
Nice stadium footage.. Love the behind the scene stuff.. 1 down 29 to go.. hehe..

# 3 Lewis160 @ 04/12/10 04:52 PM
Why does it look dark in the stadium. The infield is too dark..

# 4 erich20012001 @ 04/12/10 04:59 PM
I love the monotone delivery.

"I might even have time to watch a little baseball."

# 5 HARTSTOPPER @ 04/12/10 06:49 PM
Hey Russ..Since this is a topic on stadiums, is it possible to fix an issue at Turner Field either with a patch this year or just add it in next year? At Turner Field, anytime the Braves hit a homerun or win a game, the coke bottle made of bats out in Left Field shoots out fireworks. Any way you guys could fix that, so that instead of fireworks going off in random parts of the sky, the fireworks go off in the coke bottle?

# 6 Bamafan3723 @ 04/12/10 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-BigGeorge
why does his voice sound like a robot?
Exactly what I was thinking. I thought Bonzi was talking to me.

# 7 green94 @ 04/12/10 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMG_HART
Hey Russ..Since this is a topic on stadiums, is it possible to fix an issue at Turner Field either with a patch this year or just add it in next year? At Turner Field, anytime the Braves hit a homerun or win a game, the coke bottle made of bats out in Left Field shoots out fireworks. Any way you guys could fix that, so that instead of fireworks going off in random parts of the sky, the fireworks go off in the coke bottle?
Jesus, it's never ending.

# 8 Russell_SCEA @ 04/12/10 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-BigGeorge
why does his voice sound like a robot?

Because he is an artist and not a play-by-play man or news caster. You stick a microphone in a regular persons face and they might sound funny to some.

# 9 nadasfan @ 04/13/10 03:00 PM
Hey Russ,

One thing you will want to tell him to take careful notice of when he visits is the way that the "Paul and Minnie" Minnesota Neon sign operates as far as lighting. It is extremely hard to see during the day if at all, but during night games the two players shake hands after homers. Also there are lights that illuminate the shape of the state of minnesota and blinks from time to time. Then when the Twins win, The "T" and "S" in twins blink so that the sign reads "WIN". This alternates in a pattern that says "TWINS" "WIN" "TWINS "WIN".

Here are two examples of some of the sign lighting as well as the plaza lighting up as Joe mentioned in his visit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1ETh...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Irj1euti54

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.