Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

NCAA Football 11 Designer Ben Haumiller shows off Lighting, ESPN Integration and new replays in NCAA Football 11.

******** src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?hide=endscreen&embedCode=xtNjJkMTqB1axPneaZ-7lRdl8heYCZSr&height=340&width=592&autoplay=0">

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 23 @ 04/27/10 02:27 AM
Well I wasnt adressing you but since that last post of his was a potshot it was directly to him and generally to the board

# 62 Lava @ 04/27/10 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
I agree, its pretty pathetic how much people are arguing about the camera angle of replays. Its a video game. No not all of NBA 2k10's replay cameras are 100% realistic, i play the game a lot and there are some replays in that game that you wouldnt see on tv but who really cares? I mean seriously, the fact that you guys are getting so upset over replay camera angles is pretty pathetic. I mean you're not even arguing about the actual game anymore, but replays?!? Wow
I think the point is that if you're going to do it, why not just do it right? It wouldn't require any more extra work to show the angles that we all see on TV, and there is a reason the broadcasts use those angles.

# 63 TastyRambo @ 04/27/10 02:45 PM
Its good that people are giving feedback on even the small things such as replays even if its negative feedback. I for one dont care too much about it thats just how I feel.

# 64 Eman5805 @ 04/28/10 01:20 AM
Er...if you're gonna show a "First Look" at presentation upgrades and talk about ESPN integration and what not...why does it only involve watching that guy TALK about it?

Not to be nitpicky, but...yeah.

# 65 IamLEGENDsince87 @ 04/28/10 11:07 AM
U guys r amazing lol, the game comes out in July....they r not gonna roll out everything in a short span of time...ppl need to chill and be patient, maybe I'm super optomistic but when they do roll out the actual video of ESPN presentation ppl r gonna be blown away amongst other info that they haven't been released, maybe I have too much faith in the EA team idk, but some of the posts I've been reading have jus been crazy

# 66 blazer003 @ 04/28/10 08:35 PM
I think those Oregon jerseys are their throwback alternates. Look at the numbers and the shoulders. The helmets are their standard white alternates.

In the video the dark green looks way too dark, however it's very tough to tell because it's a video of a TV screen and the dark sections of the field look far too dark as well, so I think the video of the TV is just very contrasty.

It's interesting if true, because those are truly alternate Jerseys, not just another in their combo package. Surprised no one else has brought this up, at least that I've seen. I haven't seen anyone say that they would be in.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.