SBK X News Post

Check out the official SBK X trailer.

Game: SBK XReader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
SBK X Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Kruza @ 05/07/10 02:07 PM
The game is looking good.

Also, release dates for the PAL version of SBK X have been confirmed in Milestone's blog:

PAL Release Dates confirmed!

And a video showing some footage of the SBK party at Milan has been posted:

Kruza

# 2 wanderingsoul @ 05/07/10 06:04 PM
This looks interesting. I've been off and on about bike racing games since way back. My favorite is still Super Hang-On. Always like a challenge in a simulator. Throw in bike customization similar to how Super Hang-On did it or better (It was a good game back then, but MUCH could of been improved honestly) and they got another customer.

# 3 BIG CAROLINA @ 05/09/10 10:30 PM
http://www.spaziogames.it/recensioni...245/sbk-x.aspx

this is a preview in Italian with lots of game play footage. I already pre-ordered my UK copy today.

# 4 BIG CAROLINA @ 05/09/10 10:34 PM

# 5 BenVenom @ 05/10/10 09:51 AM
whats up guys, any1 in the u.s. looking to get this game shipped from europe go to cdwow.com ps3 only because the european xbox games wont play on our systems. very reliable site, i've had the last 2 fifas shipped and had no problems. i also bekieve the shipping is free.

# 6 Kruza @ 05/10/10 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderingsoul
This looks interesting. I've been off and on about bike racing games since way back. My favorite is still Super Hang-On. Always like a challenge in a simulator. Throw in bike customization similar to how Super Hang-On did it or better (It was a good game back then, but MUCH could of been improved honestly) and they got another customer.

Super Hang-On was a hell of a game when it dropped in the arcades and later on the Genesis. It also has one of the greatest videogame music soundtracks too, which still sounds very good to this day.

Anyway, going by what I've read so far, I think the Arcade mode of SBK X is going to be patterned after SHO. The only significant difference is that SBK X takes place on real-world closed circuits as opposed to the fictional point-to-point stages in SHO.

And Milestone's blog has been updated with a few images of the SBK party at Milan -- the scene of the last couple races that took place over this past weekend at the Monza Circuit. Apparently Michael Fabrizio had a chance to try out SBK X:

A very special player

Kruza

# 7 cfiore @ 05/10/10 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CAROLINA
http://www.spaziogames.it/recensioni...245/sbk-x.aspx

this is a preview in Italian with lots of game play footage. I already pre-ordered my UK copy today.
Big Carolina, would you mind giving me the site that you pre-ordered your UK copy from? Looking to import this. Thank you very much!!

# 8 BIG CAROLINA @ 05/10/10 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfiore
Big Carolina, would you mind giving me the site that you pre-ordered your UK copy from? Looking to import this. Thank you very much!!
http://www.gameplay.co.uk/

# 9 Steve_OS @ 05/10/10 11:41 PM
BC, if you order from there, do you get it on release date or is it a week or so later?

# 10 BIG CAROLINA @ 05/10/10 11:54 PM
I just have to wait for it to swim across the pond, which usually takes about a week.

# 11 Steve_OS @ 05/11/10 12:03 AM
Thanks.

# 12 BIG CAROLINA @ 05/11/10 11:20 AM
You are welcome

# 13 mrlux @ 05/11/10 04:01 PM
So if we order a UK version of SBKX it will play just like any other US PS3 game? Also, is it safe to order from these sites? I really want this game and not the recycled last year version they usually port over to the US every year.

# 14 Steve_OS @ 05/11/10 04:41 PM
Will it be in English or Italian?

# 15 mrlux @ 05/19/10 04:31 PM
Have we found out any further news on buying the import version to play on US PS3 systems? Will it be in english?

# 16 BIG CAROLINA @ 05/19/10 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlux
Have we found out any further news on buying the import version to play on US PS3 systems? Will it be in english?
Yes as long as you get the UK version and have a HDTV you will be fine.

# 17 BIG CAROLINA @ 06/01/10 02:09 PM
YES. My CC was charged today and it's in process of being shipped out.

# 18 Steve_OS @ 06/01/10 10:23 PM
Look forward to your impressions man.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.