Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Joey Sauce @ 05/15/10 12:54 AM
When EA buys the Euphoria physics engine from Backbreaker, it will become the greatest football game ever made..until then we will have to deal with the unrealistic stuff that happens

# 22 PantherBeast_OS @ 05/15/10 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBrick

Bow to me lol!

Enjoy....again.
Thanks bro. But nothing new really. But good video anyways.

# 23 SouthernBrick @ 05/15/10 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
Southern YOU ARE THE MAN!
Yeah I know, I'm cool!

It ain't eazy!

# 24 dark_warhawk @ 05/15/10 01:20 AM
Did EA give up on pro-tak already? I see lots of guys just being bounced off like the good old days

# 25 thekodinator @ 05/15/10 01:22 AM
is it just me, or do all the numbers look too small on the jerseys? ie. the 25 on the back of reggie bush's jersey...

# 26 stopper654 @ 05/15/10 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekodinator
is it just me, or do all the numbers look too small on the jerseys? ie. the 25 on the back of reggie bush's jersey...
Bro alot of things are wrong in that video besides the numbers lol

# 27 Exonerated @ 05/15/10 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_warhawk
Did EA give up on pro-tak already? I see lots of guys just being bounced off like the good old days
Agreed. Its one player tackling and everyone else bouncing off.

# 28 SouthernBrick @ 05/15/10 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_warhawk
Doesn't really matter to me.

I just hope It's been toned down plus madden has always had guys bouncing off each other because, they don't have consecutive tackles. If the player gets stood up to struggle and fight for more yards then that is when the pro-tak triggers.

# 29 splff3000 @ 05/15/10 01:36 AM
What was up with that Chris Johnson run @ 1:15? OMG!!! That was like Dora the Explorer on ice!! WTF?!?!?!

Maybe these weren't supposed to be shown. I can't imagine EA chose these vids to be shown to the public. Some of that was horrible. Maybe it was a mistake like what happened with NCAA. **crosses fingers** At least I hope it was.

# 30 Vikes1 @ 05/15/10 01:44 AM
I don't know...maybe it's difficult to see in this video, and you of course can't get the feel of this new momentum thingy. And maybe I'm blind. But I just don't see anything all that different in this vid.

If anything, yeah, like others have said...it looks like more sliding going on than maybe before.

# 31 Tyrant8RDFL @ 05/15/10 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davey225
Holy ice skating batman!
lol man it was so obvious in the video.

I think EA really needs to ditch that engine. They have never been able to produce smooth and fluid animations with it.

# 32 statum71 @ 05/15/10 02:25 AM
Sorry guys...gotta disagree. Thats is not Madden 10!

Locomotion's making the game look better.

# 33 PVarck31 @ 05/15/10 03:19 AM
Man, the more I watch the video the more disgusting the game looks. I hate to say this, but Apex was right when he said there needs to be impact deflection.

As far as the sliding/skating goes, WTF?? I thought the new Locomotion was supposed to put an end to this.

Maybe what we saw was from early alpha. I don't even know if they are in beta yet. There is still time, so I guess we will see.

# 34 Exonerated @ 05/15/10 04:03 AM
I like Reggie Bush's stutter-highstep before spin/juke.

# 35 SincerelYourz @ 05/15/10 04:12 AM
after watching reggie bush and chris johnson juke and shuffle through the defense, i'm starting to get the erie feeling that this game will play like ncaa 10...

# 36 Bash @ 05/15/10 04:48 AM
****ing suction blocking is still there. >

# 37 TheWatcher @ 05/15/10 09:11 AM
I don't see the video.

EDIT: Seen it on Youtube. Nothing new, just a mix of the video's we've already seen.

# 38 nuckles2k2 @ 05/15/10 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavigatorD83
Where are those Men In Black guys with that pen so i can forget that i saw this

# 39 djordan @ 05/15/10 09:12 AM
WTF IS THIS??????!!!!!

If locomotion is the big feature this year then im highly disappointed. S*** looks just like Madden 2010. Man they need to scrape the all of the animations they have and start the hell over. IM TIRED OF THIS CRAP!!!!!!!@!@!@!@!!. What the hell happened to pro-tak? HUH!!!! MAN !!!!!!

Im so pissed everytime I see gameflow/Gameplan because it shouldn't be touted as a big feature...CRAZY!

# 40 J Masta J @ 05/15/10 09:38 AM
Is there anything new in this video? I mean aside from a couple uber-brief clips of some Steeler cut-scenes, I really didn't see much aside from the same recycled clips we've seen for over a month.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.