Home
NHL 11 News Post

We have just posted some more NHL 11 screenshots.

Game: NHL 11Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 36 - View All
NHL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Jonesey @ 05/24/10 09:35 AM
Hopefully next season we will see a world juniors tournament.

# 2 06woz @ 05/24/10 11:11 AM
How about starting with an Olympic tournament....

# 3 Jonesey @ 05/24/10 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06woz
How about starting with an Olympic tournament....
I'm talking about since they have included the junior teams this season, a WJC seems logical. You can do an olympic style tournament already in NHL10.

# 4 TreyIM2 @ 05/24/10 11:40 AM
I need vids, especially now that they are talking about this new physics engine they're implementing this year.

# 5 armi5718 @ 05/24/10 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
I need vids, especially now that they are talking about this new physics engine they're implementing this year.
Me too. Especially since the CD reps have been saying that NHL 11 "blew them away." They said this last year, I need to see to believe this time around.

# 6 plaidchuck @ 05/24/10 12:50 PM
ok other than the hip check pic none of these are showing me anything except new jerseys and player faces... ahhh guess it's too early though. Hopefully Litty starts putting those video blogs up of actual gameplay the end of June or somethign.

# 7 akula @ 05/24/10 01:39 PM
kind of disappointing the graphics look identical, this is year 5 for the next-gen engine (07,08,09,10, and now 11)

I think 12 should have a substantial graphical update

# 8 SinisterAlex @ 05/24/10 02:05 PM
At least they have different ad's now lol xD

But from looking at this screenshot, the animations kind of look the same. The backwards skating especially, but like everyone else, I need to see some videos. I just really hoped they fixed the skating.

# 9 Vikes1 @ 05/24/10 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
Yep. Really looking forward to seeing the game in action.

Imo...about every game this gen looks great in the screen shots. It's when the vids come out that separates the good from the ugly.

Seeing what real difference this new physic engine makes should be very interesting. Myself, I guess I'm not expecting it to be totally groundbreaking. But hoping it makes a real nice difference, we can actually see and feel.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.