Home
FIFA 11 News Post

Check out the new FIFA Soccer 11 screenshot.

Game: FIFA Soccer 11Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 16 - View All
FIFA Soccer 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jWILL253 @ 06/08/10 02:09 PM
Looks like they got a new lighting system in. Nice...

# 2 malachijohn666 @ 06/08/10 03:20 PM
what I don't get with these promo screen shots is that you never actually play at that level. Just about every FIFA game I have ever seen is played at a "high in the stands" broadcast view. So what is the point...

# 3 KG @ 06/08/10 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malachijohn666
what I don't get with these promo screen shots is that you never actually play at that level. Just about every FIFA game I have ever seen is played at a "high in the stands" broadcast view. So what is the point...
Most people do play on tele or some sort of zoomed-out view but pics like this show off the graphics to folks who say the series doesn't have good graphics.

# 4 ZoneBlitz @ 06/08/10 10:23 PM
That screenshot is really good. I can't believe EA is actually doing a great job with this title.

Keep up the good work devs.

# 5 UofLCards @ 06/09/10 12:32 AM
Nice, smooth screenshot but...Arshavin looks nothing like that.

# 6 tpe14 @ 06/09/10 05:46 AM
Looks good but I think both teams released their new jerseys.

# 7 ~LiverpoolRed~ @ 06/09/10 07:28 AM
Looks nothing like Arshavin.

# 8 davidrc517 @ 06/09/10 01:15 PM
This is the only quality sports game that EA puts out. Everything else (Madden and NBA Live) are garbage.

# 9 Qb @ 06/09/10 08:10 PM
Huh. I just looked at all the new screens and something is up with the player models and especially the faces. You can instantly recognize people, whereas in past versions it was often a vague resemblance with a bit of a mutant vibe. Makes me wonder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpe14
Looks good but I think both teams released their new jerseys.
I remember in past years the early screens had the previous years kits, but the final game had the updated ones. Should be nothing to worry about.

# 10 KG @ 06/10/10 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Huh. I just looked at all the new screens and something is up with the player models and especially the faces. You can instantly recognize people, whereas in past versions it was often a vague resemblance with a bit of a mutant vibe. Makes me wonder...
I just think it's the hair that is throwing off Arshavin. You can clearly tell that's Terry, Alex, and Nasri in the back. EA player models always have a "shiny" look to them IMO.

# 11 Qb @ 06/10/10 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgx2thez
I just think it's the hair that is throwing off Arshavin. You can clearly tell that's Terry, Alex, and Nasri in the back. EA player models always have a "shiny" look to them IMO.
Yeah, it's his hair and everyone else looks very good. I was saying it looks like they improved/changed the player models & face textures for 11. I think I later saw it in the press release...

# 12 ~LiverpoolRed~ @ 06/10/10 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Yeah, it's his hair and everyone else looks very good. I was saying it looks like they improved/changed the player models & face textures for 11. I think I later saw it in the press release...
Yep, the hair is the thing that throws you off. Everything else is great.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.