Home
NBA Elite 11 News Post

According to the Associated Press, NBA Elite 11 will have a new announcing team that includes Mark Jackson, Jeff Van Gundy and Mike Breen.

Quote:
"For now, he'll keep enjoying their time together. This is the fourth finals they're calling, and even if it's their last, they'll live on next season as the voices of the NBA ELITE video game."

Source: Pastapadre

Game: NBA Elite 11Reader Score: 2/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
NBA Elite 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 loadleft @ 06/15/10 10:47 PM
Kinda ironic that Steve Kerr is returning to broadcasting after June 30 contract expiration! I am excited, I think EA should keep him for realism sake, and cancel plans to switch to the 3 man booth! LOL

# 122 rockchisler @ 06/16/10 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loadleft
Kinda ironic that Steve Kerr is returning to broadcasting after June 30 contract expiration! I am excited, I think EA should keep him for realism sake, and cancel plans to switch to the 3 man booth! LOL
Yes that is the definition of Irony...

# 123 loadleft @ 06/16/10 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
Yes that is the definition of Irony...
Especially when you consider that Jackson may be about to start coaching, wouldn't that be great timing!

# 124 bigball12 @ 06/16/10 09:39 AM
I was a little bit upset about Kerr. it would finally be realistic again. Mark Jackson will probably not be coaching though. Thankfully, after the Nets passed him over, he really was not up for any of the other teams jobs.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.