Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Check out the NCAA Football 11 achievements.

Quote:
"In Your Crosshairs - 10
Spotlight a receiver and get an interception on him in a Play Now or Dynasty game (excludes co-op)."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 texasfan_95 @ 06/15/10 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
Excludes co-op? Hmmmm I wonder.

# 2 Kevin26385 @ 06/15/10 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
"Spotlight a receiver" .... that's interesting. Haven't heard anything about that.

Otherwise, meh. Kinda the same ones as last year.

At least there's no online trophies, thank god.
I believe that is the feature where you just highlight the WR to make sure your defense pays attention to him..That has been in Madden before, I am not sure if its ever been in NCAA.

# 3 Watson @ 06/15/10 09:37 PM
Dr. Death is LOVING this.

# 4 Solidice @ 06/15/10 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
"Spotlight a receiver" .... that's interesting. Haven't heard anything about that.

Otherwise, meh. Kinda the same ones as last year.

At least there's no online trophies, thank god.
it was part of the 'defensive keys' feature last year. it got overshadowed by the terrible run/pass commit, both were accessible through the LT(L2 on PS3?) button.

# 5 Solidice @ 06/15/10 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfan_95
Excludes co-op? Hmmmm I wonder.
I bet it's referring to offline co-op.

# 6 texasfan_95 @ 06/15/10 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I bet it's referring to offline co-op.
Let's hope not co-op was cool in Madden 10, lots of fun. Plus Madden's trophies said the same thing last year.

# 7 BernieWilliams @ 06/15/10 10:07 PM
I think I'm really going to enjoy trying to get the "Burn That Shirt" achievement.

# 8 jolson88 @ 06/15/10 11:25 PM
Okay, as a guy that doesn't do online gaming vs other people, I'm excited that there's actually no accomplishments on winning matches against other people . That could just be me though :P.

# 9 lexus97man @ 06/16/10 07:12 PM
"Have the #1 ranked recruiting class in a season in single team Dynasty Mode"

This should be a cakewalk during my San Jose St. Dynasty

# 10 BoomerSooner11 @ 06/16/10 07:22 PM
"Sign a 5-star QB or HB with a 2-star prestige school in a single team Dynasty (no ATH)."

I have only done this once..I guess I suck at recruiting.

# 11 Meast21Forever @ 06/16/10 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerSooner11
"Sign a 5-star QB or HB with a 2-star prestige school in a single team Dynasty (no ATH)."

I have only done this once..I guess I suck at recruiting.
No way dude. I've never been able to do that. I've only tried a school that low once, but had to recruit super low players to get started. What school did you use to do that? I have a feeling I'll need help to get this and a few other recruiting achievements. I'm not great at recruiting.

# 12 BoomerSooner11 @ 06/16/10 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
No way dude. I've never been able to do that. I've only tried a school that low once, but had to recruit super low players to get started. What school did you use to do that? I have a feeling I'll need help to get this and a few other recruiting achievements. I'm not great at recruiting.
I did it with Tulsa once and it was a HB. It took me the entire dynasty season and into the last week of recruiting in the offseason.

# 13 Deemarr22 @ 06/16/10 11:20 PM
Good post. The achievements look fun and competitive. Can't wait to play this game.

# 14 Shawnj86 @ 06/17/10 04:57 AM
some look the same

# 15 JWO35 @ 07/08/10 12:42 PM
Don't Call It a Comeback

Convince a player with an overall rating of 95 or higher to stay.

lol good luck with that one...

# 16 aukevin @ 07/08/10 02:24 PM
Most of those look like doable trophies on the PS3. I'm not sure if I'll go for the platinum because I don't really care about playing the Road to Glory mode, but if I get all the others I probably will try.

# 17 Xx_JP_VHS_xX @ 07/08/10 02:44 PM

Im sure this wont be hard if you set the recruiting difficulty to Freshman or even Varsity.

# 18 PantherBeast_OS @ 07/08/10 03:37 PM
Hmm saw these achievements 3 days ago. But didn't bother posting them because I thought someone might of have done it. But I was wrong. But oh well. Most of the achievements seem easy enough to get within the first few days of having the game.

# 19 ttech10 @ 07/08/10 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBruce
GREAT!!!! Thanks SO much for this! Gonna check it out and give responses, lol

E: not too dificult, but will be time consuming. probably won't even try for bowl trophies haha
If it's like 10, just play 2-3 of the bowl games each year in Dynasty and within a few years of playing Dynasty you should have the achievement/trophy.

That's what I did last year and it was pretty simple, only 2 extra games every year.

These should be pretty easy, just mainly time consuming. Going to get the Campus Legend ones quickly before rosters come out then switch to Dynasty and get a majority of the ones there.

# 20 BoomerSooner11 @ 07/08/10 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Hmm saw these achievements 3 days ago. But didn't bother posting them because I thought someone might of have done it. But I was wrong. But oh well. Most of the achievements seem easy enough to get within the first few days of having the game.
I'm hoping to get them within a couple of days too.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.