Home
Madden NFL Arcade News Post

As of today, Madden NFL Arcade rosters were updated to include off-season changes (as of Wednesday, June 16th), as well as key members of the 2010 rookie class. Your first chance to play as this year’s rookie class! Overall team ratings has also been updated to reflect these changes.

View the updated rosters here

As part of Xbox LIVE Arcade’s “Deal of the Week”, Madden NFL Arcade is currently being offered at 33% off (800 MS Points) until 6/27.

To download the roster update, simply select “Xbox LIVE” from the Madden NFL Arcade main menu and then join any type of online match (quick, ranked, etc.).

Would you like to see the same thing happen with Madden NFL 10?

Read More - Madden NFL Arcade Rosters Updated, 33% Off Until 6/27

Game: Madden NFL ArcadeReader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 3 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/21/10 05:03 PM
Good I will try and play it soon. Matt Moore should be the starter then with the update. Thanks alot for the info.

# 2 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/21/10 05:32 PM
For any panther fan playing this. Jimmy Clasun is starter on it and not Matt Moore. Moore should be the starter but don't have a clue why he ain't. Oh well atleast Carolina 1st pick of the draft is starting. Can't complain. Now that I have played with the roster update. Now I'm wanting madden 11 even more now. Come on madden 11.

# 3 ZoneKIller @ 06/21/10 06:43 PM
If they did update the roster for Madden 10 it would prob hurt Madden 11.Becaue I know Im not buying Madden 11,I have came to terms with it.But I will prob most likely buy it USED.Just because its the ONLY NFL Game.But if they did update Madden 10,,I prob wouldnt buy Madden 11.

# 4 Nev @ 06/21/10 07:03 PM
could be cool if they added this to M10 just to give the rookies a go before M11 but I dont really see it happening.

Im a bit of a sucker for up-to-date rosters and Dez Bryant on the Cowboys is a selling point for me. So, if it wasn't for the online franchise, there would be no reason for me to buy M11 because there have been no changes to the offline modes. Plus I would already have the up-to-date rosters.

# 5 davis420 @ 06/21/10 08:33 PM
Yo, I just bought this game for the 360. I can't get the new rosters until I play online. Of course, there is no one online! If anyone wants to play a game my 360 gamertag is amandahotzman. Hit me up so we can get these new rosters!

# 6 SincerelYourz @ 06/21/10 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
For any panther fan playing this. Jimmy Clasun is starter on it and not Matt Moore. Moore should be the starter but don't have a clue why he ain't. Oh well atleast Carolina 1st pick of the draft is starting. Can't complain. Now that I have played with the roster update. Now I'm wanting madden 11 even more now. Come on madden 11.
from espn.com:

1. Not rushing Clausen: Second-round draft choice Clausen is the third-string quarterback behind Moore and Hunter Cantwell. Fox isn't going to rush Clausen into the opening-day starting lineup. To start, Clausen must light it up in preseason games and blow away Moore. This doesn't mean things aren't going well for the former Notre Dame star.

Clausen is a rhythm quarterback who could be a master of the short passing game. On five-step drops, he seems to have a knack for running up in the pocket to find good passing lanes. His accuracy on underneath passes is exceptional. But I get the feeling Fox hopes to carry over Moore's success at the end of 2009 -- the Panthers were 4-1 in their last five games -- into the regular season to see if he can get some early wins as starter.
Plucked off the waiver wire after his release by the Cowboys in 2007, Moore was 6-2 as a starter filling in when Jake Delhomme was injured. Delhomme couldn't recover from his five-interception playoff game at the end of the 2008 season and was cut in the offseason. Suddenly Moore, 25, went from being the youngest quarterback on the roster to the oldest.
The Panthers' quarterback situation reminds me of the 49ers' last year. Shaun Hill entered last season with a 7-3 record and won his first two starts. But defenses caught up to him after coordinators had an offseason to study him and he was replaced as starter after six games by Alex Smith. Don't be surprised to see a similar scenario in Carolina, with Clausen starting by the seventh game.

^^^this is bound to happen

# 7 SmashMan @ 06/22/10 04:09 PM
Kind of a weird choice keeping Tommie Harris on the Bears instead of putting Peppers there.

I'm still having a ton of fun with the game, and was hoping they'd update the rosters. I actually hope for one more near opening day (after rosters are set), but that might be pushing it.

# 8 red-and-gold @ 06/22/10 06:31 PM
any reason why they did this?

# 9 Nature_Boy @ 06/22/10 09:09 PM
Thanks for the info Steve. I'm going to download the new rosters tonight.

# 10 jyoung @ 11/07/10 05:33 PM
Seems like another roster update went out recently.

I noticed Vick has replaced Kolb as the Eagles QB.

Anyone got a link to the full changes?

This game is more fun to play than Madden 11.

If only it wasn't so barebones when it comes to features.

# 11 dragon4ever @ 11/07/10 05:41 PM
This is a really fun game to play against other people, and surprisingly requires a bit of strategy to win. I like this game a lot, more than Madden 11.

# 12 jyoung @ 11/07/10 07:04 PM
Yes, the strategy element is actually more than you'd expect from a 5 vs. 5 game with only 4 plays to choose from.

I just wish the scrambling QBs (Vick, Young) didn't have such a huge advantage over all other teams' QBs.

Eagles and Titans seem to be the only teams anyone ever uses online.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.