Home
News Post

Game: F1 2010Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 6 - View All
F1 2010 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 lnin0 @ 06/25/10 08:14 PM
I hope that crash showing an indestructible car flipping over in the first seconds is a product of the code being alpha/beta. Race Driver had more explosive crashes than that. Still, one of the few negatives Ive seen of this game.

# 2 Bahnzo @ 06/25/10 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0
I hope that crash showing an indestructible car flipping over in the first seconds is a product of the code being alpha/beta. Race Driver had more explosive crashes than that. Still, one of the few negatives Ive seen of this game.
I'm wondering if it isn't a factor of the difficulty level. You notice the driving/braking line and the fact that whoever is driving is terrible and all over the place, yet is passing cars easily. From everything I've read so far, I can't imagine they wouldn't have damage modeling in the game.

# 3 BIG CAROLINA @ 06/26/10 10:18 AM
Why is that the guys who could care less about Motor Sports games always seem to be the 1st to get a crack at them? Can we for once have someone who can drive actually show us some game play in true sim form?

That Red Bull flipping over made me a wee bit nervous, but it does seem like it's on an Arcade or close to Arcade level by the looks of things.

Either way I can't wait for this game. Steve you are making me more impatient with all these videos lol, keep them coming.

# 4 Steve_OS @ 06/26/10 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CAROLINA
Why is that the guys who could care less about Motor Sports games always seem to be the 1st to get a crack at them? Can we for once have someone who can drive actually show us some game play in true sim form?
LOL, I'm right there w/ you man. I'll never understand it. I'll keep posting them, just because it's all we got, for now...

# 5 Kully @ 06/26/10 01:16 PM

# 6 woody2goody @ 06/27/10 03:13 PM
The gametrailers developer walkthrough is the best preview so far.

PS damage was turned off in the E3 build because they haven't properly finished it yet. Also, the difficulty level was the second-easiest I believe.

Signs are very good that this game will be great

# 7 BIG CAROLINA @ 06/27/10 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
Very nice. I wonder if Codemasters would be willing to make another Indycar game. Since the IRL has adopted more road courses, I could see how their current work could transfer over along with creating the ovals.
I know i have said it alot but this is my most anticipated game of the year. I would love a console version of Indycars but for now my rfactor version is doing a great job of giving me my indy fix.

Thanks for the videos fellas

# 8 Bahnzo @ 06/28/10 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody2goody
The gametrailers developer walkthrough is the best preview so far.
It's very good for some quick info, but for in depth, the sim racing one that's posted in another thread is very good.

In the gametrailers one, did I hear him say 24 players online???? If that's true, that's amazing.

This is becoming a sure buy every time I see and read something. The level of detail they have put into this game is amazing. I'm gonna have to break down an buy a steering wheel for the PS3 now..........arrgh.

# 9 JMD @ 06/28/10 03:51 PM
Wow, I'm impressed, day one purchase for me.

# 10 woody2goody @ 06/29/10 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
It's very good for some quick info, but for in depth, the sim racing one that's posted in another thread is very good.

In the gametrailers one, did I hear him say 24 players online???? If that's true, that's amazing.

This is becoming a sure buy every time I see and read something. The level of detail they have put into this game is amazing. I'm gonna have to break down an buy a steering wheel for the PS3 now..........arrgh.

It's 12 players online as far as I know. AI cars make up the other 12.

# 11 Bahnzo @ 07/03/10 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalsanto0026
I was thinking the exact same thing.

With all the intricate detail this game boasts, a lack of realistic looking vehicle damage/crashes would be a glaring omission.
There is damage. Go watch the older Dev Diary videos...one shows a car breaking apart. This video has damage off.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.