Home
MLB 10 News Post

Quote:
"SportsConnect Name: OSFM V4ReRated
Sendspace File: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xck4yk

O.S. Full Minors V.4

Includes the Full Minors rosters with all credit to Knight165, RidinDwnKinglsey and KSig24.

Includes Faces by Knight165, Mr. Franchise and the great team of contributors to that aspect.

Includes the Stances and Accessories by Strut24 and the community at large who provided information for their local / favorite players.

Includes the Pitch and Stamina Edits by RAZRr1275 and Pope300hitter05.

Includes the majority of SCEA created players, both pitchers and hitters, re-rated utilizing the Roster Tools program using a true (non-weighted) 3 year rating average (07-08-09) as a base. These ratings were then modified in an attempt to mirror 2010 performance. Note that some SCEA created players were not modified due to lack of MLB service time and small sample set.

Full credit for this version to Bahnzo for all the work he does on the Roster Tool.

Full credit and especially thanks to ThirdDegree5803 who put in a ton of time working of this roster version.

Enjoy and please leave feedback.

V4.1 to come - Different Stamina edits."
-----------------------------------------------------

OS Full Minors v4 (Franchise File)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
franchise file, let me know if anything is missed.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0n3kkc

-----------------------------------------------------

OS Full Minors v4.1 (Franchise File)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 101 ThirdDegree5803 @ 06/26/10 07:20 PM
guys im working on an update...

David Price has been moved to a 74 stamina
fixed John Jaso up a bit attribute-wise
Jason Castro adjusted to 70

im simming another season checking out some things...do you want me to post it the update when I'm done? I'm thinking about lowering all closer's stamina...when looking at sim results i feel like too many closers are getting 40-50 saves every year...I feel either its durability or stamina that is making them available too much...I'm not quite sure...

# 102 grgmths1433 @ 06/26/10 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdDegree5803

im simming another season checking out some things...do you want me to post it the update when I'm done? I'm thinking about lowering all closer's stamina...when looking at sim results i feel like too many closers are getting 40-50 saves every year...I feel either its durability or stamina that is making them available too much...I'm not quite sure...
hell yea we want that updat...hahaha can you add them missing players strut was talking about?would that be the v4.1 or just your updated.what would it be called.thx for yall hard work

# 103 RAZRr1275 @ 06/26/10 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean3790
It is solely stamina related. I am mainly testing by playing games and throwing pitches with my starter until he is completely depleted on energy. If Price is AVERAGING 106 per game, and he can't reach 92 without draining all of his energy, AND the starter stamina is at 6, how can RAZR say these are realistic? So every time Price has pitched he has been running on absolute empty for at least 15 pitches? That's a whole inning worth of pitches with ABSOLUTELY 0 ENERGY. That's insane.

RAZR said these weren't for simmed stats and that he didn't care about producing unrealistic sim stats. Now, they are producing unrealistic played game stats. He could at least admit this and try to help out. I really appreciate all the work you guys put in and love to use these rosters, but this issue is killing it for me now.
Well I see that now you have to go to calling me a liar instead of actually being constructive. The only thing that I have to admit is that I'm having no issues with this set and therefore nothing will be done about it on my end. Hope your happy with v4.1 because after that it's over.

# 104 RAZRr1275 @ 06/26/10 07:36 PM
Quote:

Durability is the one affecting the closer saves thing.

Can you let me know who's players stamina your going to alter? The point of switching to bahnzo's is to alter things like that not v4. I'm cool with the price edit but just let me know.

# 105 MoleDude @ 06/26/10 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcabc
absolutely, but i think dean's recent post that i think you are responding to, is just Dean's response to jasnake's most recent post asking if this issue is actually more w/ manager hook instead of stamina... which dean answers mostly w/ the first paragraph of his reply, but there's a bit of frustration after that in the second paragraph.
Both of you have great posts detailing the problem (which not everyone is having anyway), and I generally have the same results with pitchers I use. Posting results are great, especially if you're changing slider settings. The part I quoted was not in response to Jasnake.

There's been almost no changes to stamina, except the few changes that have been said for relievers turned starters. I just don't understand why this thread needs to be filled with the same information as the v3 thread, when it's already been established there's work being done to address the issue.

# 106 ajf718 @ 06/26/10 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Durability is the one affecting the closer saves thing.

Can you let me know who's players stamina your going to alter? The point of switching to bahnzo's is to alter things like that not v4. I'm cool with the price edit but just let me know.
What about the mets hisanori takahashi rp/sp his stamina is a 35 its be higher razor,ja snake or third any suggestion.

# 107 ThirdDegree5803 @ 06/26/10 08:01 PM
i tinkered around and lowered each closer respectively a little and will see what the results do...

# 108 ThirdDegree5803 @ 06/26/10 08:02 PM
64 or 65 sir...whatever direction you'd like w/ him...its hard to assign that stuff w/ such short time in the bigs but that's what the formula gave me

# 109 soonermagic75 @ 06/26/10 08:22 PM
TD keep us updated and yes if you make changes i'd like for you to post on sportsconnect........

# 110 ThirdDegree5803 @ 06/26/10 08:50 PM
still cannot figure out why soooo many closers get over 40 saves...i even messed w/ the durability numbers...ugh...i might be close to something but we'll see...im gonna take a break and then upload something later possibly...i'll try and let ya know...7 closers in the nl and 10 in the al...there were 5 over 40 all last year....

# 111 ajf718 @ 06/26/10 09:04 PM
Quote:
still cannot figure out why soooo many closers get over 40 saves...i even messed w/ the durability numbers...ugh...i might be close to something but we'll see...im gonna take a break and then upload something later possibly...i'll try and let ya know...7 closers in the nl and 10 in the al...there were 5 over 40 all last year....
Thirddegree i was looking at the redsox roster rp/sp michael bowden stamina is a 5 would you have a better rating.

# 112 ThirdDegree5803 @ 06/26/10 09:20 PM
guys i uploaded the set w/ a couple fixes....those i mentioned above/maybe a page back (Castro/Vargas/etc.) and you'll see i messed w/ the closers a little...i lowered the majority of closers' durability (ended up leaving stamina alone) and switched a couple relievers here and there to CL that either are A. possibly being groomed as a closer or started closing due to injury & B. have closed some games this season

its under v4 minorfixes on the vault for anyone interested...could anyone key me in on the missing players on the set? i know mike lamb apparently is? is he a free agent on the set? im guessing he's either back on fla or somewhere else...

if hustlinowl doesn't do his franchise file i might get this underway soon i just don't know if its tonight or tomorrow i'll let you guys know...

# 113 grgmths1433 @ 06/26/10 09:29 PM
Quote:
guys i uploaded the set w/ a couple fixes....those i mentioned above/maybe a page back (Castro/Vargas/etc.) and you'll see i messed w/ the closers a little...i lowered the majority of closers' durability (ended up leaving stamina alone) and switched a couple relievers here and there to CL that either are A. possibly being groomed as a closer or started closing due to injury & B. have closed some games this season

its under v4 minorfixes on the vault for anyone interested...could anyone key me in on the missing players on the set? i know mike lamb apparently is? is he a free agent on the set? im guessing he's either back on fla or somewhere else...

if hustlinowl doesn't do his franchise file i might get this underway soon i just don't know if its tonight or tomorrow i'll let you guys know...
nationals
C Carlos Maldonado
Mariners
RHP Brian Sweeney

# 114 EeKuM @ 06/26/10 09:34 PM
Quote:

Do one anyway. The more the merrier.

- - Also, is anyone going to take this v4 file and update the rosters to present day? (With or without injuries)

I'm just curious. I skimmed through the pages a bit, and I didn't really see anyone say they were going to do that.

# 115 Dean3790 @ 06/26/10 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdiddy71323
Is there a good slider set established for this yet?
I've been using PsyuchoBulk's since day 1. They are the best in my opinion...but the whole issue with stamina may need to be adjusted with sliders until v4.1.

# 116 dallas0112 @ 06/26/10 09:59 PM
Hey guys, great stuff and thank you for your time. One example from a season game I just played. I'm the Royals up 3-0 against the Tigers. Opening day, Verlander is on the hill, bottom of the 5th, I get bases loaded, and out comes Leyland with the hook to take Verlander out of the game. I'm not sure how many pitches he had, but I know it was not too many. I was playing with my sliders with hook at 6. Should I probably lower that a few clicks now with these rosters? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

# 117 green94 @ 06/26/10 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcabc
i think what can be interesting w/ v4.1 stamina re-edits is it will use Banzho's Roster Tools program to give attributes for stamina, as it was used for all the batting attributes that came w/ 4.0, also v4.1 could have any tweaks that we report after playtesting v4.0, and have more visual updates like equipment.
What is this Banzho Roster tool program everyone is talking about?

# 118 Ljm623 @ 06/26/10 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas0112
Hey guys, great stuff and thank you for your time. One example from a season game I just played. I'm the Royals up 3-0 against the Tigers. Opening day, Verlander is on the hill, bottom of the 5th, I get bases loaded, and out comes Leyland with the hook to take Verlander out of the game. I'm not sure how many pitches he had, but I know it was not too many. I was playing with my sliders with hook at 6. Should I probably lower that a few clicks now with these rosters? Any help is appreciated, thanks.
I believe RazRr suggests 4 for manager hook

# 119 dallas0112 @ 06/26/10 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljm623
I believe RazRr suggests 4 for manager hook
Thank you, I was just trying to find that.

# 120 abcabc @ 06/26/10 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by green94
What is this Banzho Roster tool program everyone is talking about?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ls-2010-a.html

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.