Home
MLB 10 News Post

Quote:
"SportsConnect Name: OSFM V4ReRated
Sendspace File: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xck4yk

O.S. Full Minors V.4

Includes the Full Minors rosters with all credit to Knight165, RidinDwnKinglsey and KSig24.

Includes Faces by Knight165, Mr. Franchise and the great team of contributors to that aspect.

Includes the Stances and Accessories by Strut24 and the community at large who provided information for their local / favorite players.

Includes the Pitch and Stamina Edits by RAZRr1275 and Pope300hitter05.

Includes the majority of SCEA created players, both pitchers and hitters, re-rated utilizing the Roster Tools program using a true (non-weighted) 3 year rating average (07-08-09) as a base. These ratings were then modified in an attempt to mirror 2010 performance. Note that some SCEA created players were not modified due to lack of MLB service time and small sample set.

Full credit for this version to Bahnzo for all the work he does on the Roster Tool.

Full credit and especially thanks to ThirdDegree5803 who put in a ton of time working of this roster version.

Enjoy and please leave feedback.

V4.1 to come - Different Stamina edits."
-----------------------------------------------------

OS Full Minors v4 (Franchise File)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
franchise file, let me know if anything is missed.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0n3kkc

-----------------------------------------------------

OS Full Minors v4.1 (Franchise File)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 161 Cubit @ 06/27/10 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillies2010
Any idea on what to use as his attributes? I really don't know does anyone have a solid ratings to use
Use Bohnzo's RosterTools 2010.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ls-2010-a.html

# 162 Azamien @ 06/27/10 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubit
Should the v4 rosters also work well in manager mode?
They work well, with the possible exception of pitcher stamina. You'll get acceptable results with the starter stamina slider jacked up to 10, but don't expect any Edwin Jackson-like 149 pitch performances out of anyone.

# 163 Cubit @ 06/27/10 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azamien
They work well, with the possible exception of pitcher stamina. You'll get acceptable results with the starter stamina slider jacked up to 10, but don't expect any Edwin Jackson-like 149 pitch performances out of anyone.
Yeah, that was the only thing I had noticed after a couple games and had moved the stamina slider for starters and relievers up to 7. You've had good luck moving it all the way to 10?

# 164 Azamien @ 06/27/10 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubit
Yeah, that was the only thing I had noticed after a couple games and had moved the stamina slider for starters and relievers up to 7. You've had good luck moving it all the way to 10?
I have starters up to 10, yeah, for franchise manager mode play. I can get around 100 pitches out of most starters without completely emptying their tank, so that they'll be fully rested after four days rest.

I still have relievers at 5. I haven't really played enough games with the new set to see if that needs to be tweaked too much.

# 165 arsenal123gunners @ 06/27/10 10:32 PM
Giants are 3rd!!! YES!!!!

# 166 Dean3790 @ 06/27/10 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
Not to come off like a party pooper but when is v4.1 gonna get started?
I sent JaSnake a message asking if he wanted me to start working on v4.1, using Bahnzo's roster tool to change stamina. He hasn't answered yet so he's busy I believe. I might just start on it and see if he could use it.

# 167 TheRunAndShoot @ 06/27/10 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean3790
I sent JaSnake a message asking if he wanted me to start working on v4.1, using Bahnzo's roster tool to change stamina. He hasn't answered yet so he's busy I believe. I might just start on it and see if he could use it.
I'm kinda thinking the same thing. I do equipment edits but if they're taking a break I might just start and do a couple teams before they restart they project.

You wanna team up? It takes me an hour or so per team. And I have a real crazy schedule so when ever I have free time I'd like to be able to have the most recent revision on hand to do my edits. If that works for you I can start right now for about 2 hours.

# 168 Dean3790 @ 06/27/10 11:28 PM
Well I would but I'd wanna make sure JaSnake is okay with it first, you know? I don't want to release something that isn't the official v4.1 without his permission. So I'll let you know when I talk to him.

# 169 grgmths1433 @ 06/27/10 11:39 PM
Quote:
I'm kinda thinking the same thing. I do equipment edits but if they're taking a break I might just start and do a couple teams before they restart they project.

You wanna team up? It takes me an hour or so per team. And I have a real crazy schedule so when ever I have free time I'd like to be able to have the most recent revision on hand to do my edits. If that works for you I can start right now for about 2 hours.
what kind of help would you need?

# 170 TheRunAndShoot @ 06/27/10 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grgmths1433
what kind of help would you need?
I'm not sure. It's just that if I do my edits while there making the 4.1 edits my stuff will be out a week sooner.

If anything comes up I'll definitely ask for help, as these are much more simpler than attribute edits.

Edit: I already started the M's so by the time I'm done hopefully we'll get an answer.

# 171 grgmths1433 @ 06/28/10 12:08 AM
Quote:
I'm not sure. It's just that if I do my edits while there making the 4.1 edits my stuff will be out a week sooner.

If anything comes up I'll definitely ask for help, as these are much more simpler than attribute edits.

Edit: I already started the M's so by the time I'm done hopefully we'll get an answer.
are you updating the rosters?i been putting players on their right teams.everything moving pretty fast for me.some players wasnt created so i do my best replacing that player with someone else on the roster.

# 172 TheRunAndShoot @ 06/28/10 12:10 AM
Quote:
are you updating the rosters?i been putting players on their right teams.everything moving pretty fast for me.some players wasnt created so i do my best replacing that player with someone else on the roster.
Nope, for franchise purposes I keep em the same (opening day)

# 173 grgmths1433 @ 06/28/10 12:15 AM
Quote:
Nope, for franchise purposes I keep em the same (opening day)
oh ok bruh man thats way outta my league.good luck what you doing!!!

# 174 cubspac @ 06/28/10 01:14 AM
Thanks to everyone... These rosters are awesome

# 175 Karle @ 06/28/10 03:33 AM
Thank you to everyone for the rosters. They are great and well worth the wait.

I have a general question regarding editing fully editable players (those originally created from fictitious minor leaguers). Is it possible to change a pitcher into a position player? I tried to do it and could not get it to work. If there is a way to do it, please let me know the secret in how to do it.

It would be good if in MLB11 the Player Potential was editable and could be changed for both SCEA created and fictitious players. There are SCEA created players where the Potential does not seem correct and it would be good if we could change it. There also needs to be a way to change pitchers into position players when editing created players.

Thank you.

Karle

# 176 RedsManRick @ 06/28/10 10:50 AM
David Weathers is still on the Reds roster in v4. He is not a Red, was not a Red when ST broke and has not been since last summer.

# 177 crques @ 06/28/10 12:38 PM
Sorry for being confused, but all of this V4, V4.1, & V4.1 stamina edits, as well as the opening day, up to date current roster, and V4 with minor edit stuff really is a little perplexing when trying to figure out which roster to use.

Could someone please list each V4 roster that is on SportsConnect and briefly describe exactly what it is, as well as discussing the V4.1 that is yet to be released and how it will differ from V4?

Thank you very much.

# 178 steven @ 06/28/10 12:39 PM
Quote:
oh ok bruh man thats way outta my league.good luck what you doing!!!
Hey did you finish ur transactions up to date? would love to get my hands on that one, can u post it on a zip or rar file when done.

# 179 HustlinOwl @ 06/28/10 01:06 PM
working my way from AL east through and taking a break at the Twins for franchise file

# 180 gocubsgo @ 06/28/10 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven
Hey did you finish ur transactions up to date? would love to get my hands on that one, can u post it on a zip or rar file when done.
I second this

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.