Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

For those of you that can't view the videos from OS, check out and subscribe to the OS Youtube channel.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ElroyJetson @ 07/01/10 07:51 PM
Field deterioration is in it looks like.

# 2 txprivates @ 07/01/10 07:54 PM
What upgrades were there to Baylor, New Mexico, and Arkansas?

# 3 Potatoes002 @ 07/01/10 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty199127
Field deterioration is in it looks like.
If it's like the demo or teambuilder website, it looks like the fields are already deteriorated before you even play.

# 4 TracerBullet @ 07/01/10 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by txprivates
What upgrades were there to Baylor, New Mexico, and Arkansas?
They made that part of Baylor's Stadium white (could be lighting though) and updated the "This is Bear Country Tarp", Looks like they fixed the building in Arkansas and they updated the building in the back at New Mexico's stadium.

# 5 HokieB @ 07/01/10 08:24 PM
Is it just me or does it always look like there's a thunder storm in the distance? The lighting looks great, but I'm not a big fan of the sky. I'm being nitpicky.

# 6 CM Hooe @ 07/01/10 08:28 PM
No new scoreboard for Virginia? It's been there a whole season now.

# 7 UF Fan @ 07/01/10 08:32 PM
Nice

# 8 coogrfan @ 07/01/10 09:13 PM
Southern Miss and New Mexico get updates, but Houston is still stuck with a scoreboard that was replaced prior to the 2006 season? Are you kidding me?

WRONG

RIGHT

Other issues that need to be corrected:

- end zone font incorrect;

WRONG

RIGHT

- left (North) end zone should read "HOUSTON". EA has gotten this wrong in every next-gen NCAA to date, to the best of my knowledge UH has NEVER had "COUGARS" in both ez's (I was playing NCAA 09 (ps2) the other day and was surprised to see that the last gen guys got the "HOUSTON" in the north ez correct);

- midfield logo too small (only 10 yds long, s/b almost twice that size--approx 18 yds);

- there s/b no "wet cat" logos;

# 9 Solidice @ 07/01/10 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
- C-USA logos missing (present in stadium view, not in field view?)
conference logos are no longer a part of the field art. it is meshed in depending on which conference the team is in. so if you put Houston in the big 12, they'll have big 12 logos, etc..

all the updates done weren't in that video though. don't think they showed Alabama's or Texas Tech's in it.

# 10 fsufan4423 @ 07/01/10 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieB
Is it just me or does it always look like there's a thunder storm in the distance? The lighting looks great, but I'm not a big fan of the sky. I'm being nitpicky.
Lol! I thought the same thing. When playing with FSU in the demo, looks like the game was played in Gotham City

# 11 statum71 @ 07/01/10 09:33 PM
Good looking stadiums. Can't wait....

# 12 coogrfan @ 07/01/10 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
conference logos are no longer a part of the field art. it is meshed in depending on which conference the team is in. so if you put Houston in the big 12, they'll have big 12 logos, etc..
Yeah, cdj told me that a couple of weeks ago...oops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
all the updates done weren't in that video though. don't think they showed Alabama's or Texas Tech's in it.
Based on the TB11 site our field is still wrong, and there is no reason to believe the scoreboard issue has been addressed.

# 13 Step2001 @ 07/01/10 09:44 PM
Where is the tunnel at Michigan Stadium? It should be right there in that pic. In years past they have had an over hang over the tunnel where people were standing (on the ps2/xbox versions).

# 14 HealyMonster @ 07/01/10 09:48 PM
what schools song is that playing during the vid? I think its from the demo also. anyone know?

# 15 Husker_OS @ 07/01/10 10:00 PM
No Alabama upgrade?

# 16 Solidice @ 07/01/10 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
what schools song is that playing during the vid? I think its from the demo also. anyone know?
don't think it is a school song.

# 17 Solidice @ 07/01/10 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker_OS
No Alabama upgrade?
pretty sure it's in the game, they just didn't show it in the video. I believe there are a few others that weren't in that video as well.

# 18 thescoop @ 07/01/10 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Southern Miss and New Mexico get updates, but Houston is still stuck with a scoreboard that was replaced prior to the 2006 season? Are you kidding me?
First off, while I feel for you that your scoreboard didn't get fixed, Southern Miss had a major expansion, not just a scoreboard and should have been addressed last year. I'm pleased to see it in there this year.

Just make sure you keep pointing it out and it will get fixed for next season hopefully. I have great respect for Houston as a program and fans, but come on. The way you said that was to imply that you guys are some how so much above Southern Miss when we are equals playing in the same mid-major conference.

Anyway, I hope they get it right for you guys, but I'm happy to see all of our conference stadiums in this year and for the most part updated better. Hopefully next year they'll get little things they missed this.

On our stadium they missed the box seating on the West said next right under the upperdeck. But I'm not complaining because I'm just pumped that at least for the most part the stadium will look like it does on Saturday.

I can fully understand being upset by the little details, because i was for about a 5 year period waiting on them to update our now old scoreboard. Now I'm pumped because they got most things right, just missed the box seating on the West side....but I can live with that for now. Next year I'll bet that will be in.

Just keep pressing them and it will work out. I know I wouldn't stop sending them my own pictures of the expansion because who knows how helpful our actual teams are in sending this stuff in.

# 19 Jase24 @ 07/01/10 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker_OS
No Alabama upgrade?
Yep we have our upgrade in, it was confirmed by Adam Thompson. Also it's in some video of the game out there.

# 20 texasfan_95 @ 07/01/10 10:18 PM
Texas sill doesn't have turf though, going into the second year

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.