Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

For those of you that can't view the videos from OS, check out and subscribe to our Youtube channel.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 bpac55 @ 07/09/10 07:52 PM
I am a HUGE equipment guy and love the new cleats and the harvin facemask. But they still have several facemasks that don't even exist and they have robot bars on the full cage and rb bull facemask for no reason at all. If they can add things then I would fully expect them to fix some that are wrong. Another bad thing was the 3 bar rb revo is TERRIBLE...Also dissapointed with the lack of DNA and revo speed facemasks.

I give the equipment a 7 out of 10 with the addition of new cleats, sleeve types and wrist band placement. But I want everything the players wear in the game...not a half a$$ed list.

# 22 ctindal21 @ 07/09/10 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpac55
I am a HUGE equipment guy and love the new cleats and the harvin facemask. But they still have several facemasks that don't even exist and they have robot bars on the full cage and rb bull facemask for no reason at all. If they can add things then I would fully expect them to fix some that are wrong. Another bad thing was the 3 bar rb revo is TERRIBLE...Also dissapointed with the lack of DNA and revo speed facemasks.

I give the equipment a 7 out of 10 with the addition of new cleats, sleeve types and wrist band placement. But I want everything the players wear in the game...not a half a$$ed list.
this...

# 23 ctindal21 @ 07/09/10 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
Darn, still no secondary colors ..otherwise there are a good number of improvements to this
im pretty sure secondary colors are in, just not on this vid because alabama has no secondary color...

# 24 texasmade @ 07/09/10 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
Darn, still no secondary colors ..otherwise there are a good number of improvements to this
To be fair, Bama doesn't have a secondary color so there's still SOME hope for secondary colors.

# 25 userLoser @ 07/09/10 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by auburntigersfan
Unfortunately no Schutt Ion or Elite series helmets.
^^THIS^^^ Plus no eye black, lip guard mouthpieces, dreads, etc......

All were available on last gen

# 26 BigJoeDE @ 07/09/10 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by userLoser

I know huh if they would just make a lil more effort in it you would have a game that would be 10/10 every year.
They Need to start paying attention to detail.
Also any 1 else disappointed with RTG this year

# 27 GatorChomp1 @ 07/09/10 09:38 PM
Awesome. That made me even more excited for Tuesday afternoon. Glad the equipment that I wanted most got in. Good job EA!

# 28 blakty @ 07/09/10 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by userLoser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJoeDE
I know huh if they would just make a lil more effort in it you would have a game that would be 10/10 every year.
They Need to start paying attention to detail.
Also any 1 else disappointed with RTG this year
Still, let's give some credit for the team. They put a tremendous amount of effort into 11 not present in the last few entries. I think we can actually be optimistic about future entries this time, right?(In regards to equipment)

# 29 Tengo Juego @ 07/09/10 11:53 PM
So, how will the color of the ankle braces be used, since we can select a color for them? In the demo I've seen team color, and then black. Will it be random, or will be according to sock/shoe/uniform combo?

# 30 blakty @ 07/10/10 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
More than 1,000 of his 1,600 yards came from yards after contact. I think 95 is pretty reasonable
Apparently Mark Ingram is stronger than most college linemen

# 31 tswiatkowski @ 07/10/10 12:29 AM
I knew the Schutt Ion wouldn't be in, but its still disappointing lol. I'm also kind of disappointed about the lack of Revo Speed facemasks, as some teams have only Revo Speeds for their helmets and it would be kind of ridiculous for all the skill players to have the same facemask and all the linemen to have the same one. Overall I am pleased with the equipment additions, but PLEASE EA DO NOT STOP NOW!!!! KEEP ADDING!!!

# 32 HarkTheSound @ 07/10/10 12:50 AM
Madden has a bunch of new REVO facemasks in the game from the screenshots that Ive seen, so its safe to assume all of those will be in NCAA next year...unfortunately we have to wait

# 33 smoove7 @ 07/10/10 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakty
Apparently Mark Ingram is stronger than most college linemen

I would not want to stand in front of Ingram or Richardson as they need to get by me to score.

# 34 Leon Sandcastle @ 07/10/10 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
The graphics gave me a stiffy.
Ewwwwww! That is Nasty!

# 35 HarkTheSound @ 07/10/10 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConVick
Did you watch the same video we watched there guy?
I know those two facemasks are in the game dude(both of which were the only ones in Madden 10)...I was commenting on the fact that NCAA will have all the newer revo facemasks in next years game (NCAA 12) because Madden 11 has them.

# 36 JDFSSS @ 07/10/10 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConVick
His strength is being compared to only RBs not all positions...I think.
It's never been that way before. Probably just a ridiculous rating by EA.

# 37 KentuckyJared20 @ 07/10/10 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlegendkillax
I know those two facemasks are in the game dude(both of which were the only ones in Madden 10)...I was commenting on the fact that NCAA will have all the newer revo facemasks in next years game (NCAA 12) because Madden 11 has them.
Since the art team added all the other equipment this year, then I imagine they'll get a lot of the face masks in next year or they'll fix the messed up ones.

# 38 Senator Palmer @ 07/10/10 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
More than 1,000 of his 1,600 yards came from yards after contact. I think 95 is pretty reasonable
There's no doubt that Mark Ingram is a powerful back, but 95? There elite DTs and top grade O-Linemen that aren't 95 in the game. I can see 80, maybe even mid-80s, but 95? No.

# 39 CWood2 @ 07/10/10 09:18 AM
Revo Skill makes me very happy.

Dreads next year and I might quit my job to play NCAA full time (not really).

# 40 KentuckyJared20 @ 07/11/10 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigturboweenie
No, actually what he is saying is correct. i've already seen a pic of maurice jones-drew w/ the NEW revo that i was PRAYING would be in this game along w/ the mark ingram (that ive been waiting for 4 years (yes 4 years)...its in madden, but as we know, ncaa always gets krap a year later.
I do believe the Mark Ingram/Percy Harvin face mask is in the game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.