Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

For those of you that can't view the videos from OS, check out and subscribe to our Youtube channel.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 HarkTheSound @ 07/11/10 01:57 AM
The Ingram facemask is in the game and its called the REVO Skill...

Still wish we couldve gotten all those REVO speeds added though! O well.

# 42 JkA3 @ 07/11/10 08:40 AM
thanks for the vid.

# 43 wrigleyville33 @ 07/11/10 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigturboweenie
THIS!!!!!

Jesus, why do they have those ******** ladamian tomlinson versions of his facemask that NOBODY ON THE PLANET EVEN WEARS...WHERE ARE ALL THE REVOSSSSS???????????
Yeah I was really hoping MJD's facemask was going to be in this year's game. But I have no idea why they have LT's in, who wears that?? Oh well, there's always next year.

# 44 BODHEAZY @ 07/11/10 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
Darn, still no secondary colors ..otherwise there are a good number of improvements to this
only 2 Revo Speed face masks? and no IONS!! but anyway a lot of new things this year i like!

# 45 Gossennator @ 07/11/10 01:40 PM
Remember we had that thread about all the facemasks in the game (NCAA 11)? Everybody was giving their input on what facemasks needed to be added or fixed...whatever happened? I was hoping we would get atleast 4-5 new facemasks in the game. I'm going to try and find that thread

edit: yep found it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFan77
All,

Thanks for the kind words and for all of the feedback on the facemasks. All I can say for now is that we're listening.
More info to come soon.

- Jean
Still waiting on info..

# 46 BaselineBakes @ 07/11/10 02:11 PM
Yes my created guy will be looking just like Revis!

# 47 Gossennator @ 07/11/10 02:17 PM

# 48 cd2222 @ 07/11/10 02:36 PM
nice video but im dissapointed in the revo speed facemasks they could have atleast put one in that a qb wears

# 49 legendkiller5 @ 07/19/10 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigturboweenie
THIS!!!!!

Jesus, why do they have those ******** ladamian tomlinson versions of his facemask that NOBODY ON THE PLANET EVEN WEARS...WHERE ARE ALL THE REVOSSSSS???????????
Lol, this is what I said.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.