Member Comments
# 381 Udinese99 @ 11/10/10 07:53 PM
i´m desperatly looking for a draft class please send it to:
[email protected]

# 382 mor911 @ 11/12/10 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
Ok, try this and see if this works.

1. Do an auto rename in the game and save that roster file to the PS3.
2. Plug the USB device into the PS3 and go to the dashboard.
3. Go to the save data management, click on the hard drive roster file, and copy it to the USB device. This will create a folder called PS3, inside it should be a savedata folder, and inside that should be the roster folder.
4. Take the USB device out of the PS3.
5. Download the roster zip file posted a few pages ago and unzip it. Not the RAR file, that was corrupted.
6. In the unzipped roster file, click through the folders until you just get to the roster file folder (should start with BLU and have no subfolders, just data files in it.) Copy that folder into the Savedata folder onto the USB device that was created when you copied the roster from your PS3.
7. At this point, your USB device should have on PS3 folder with one savedata subfolder, and two roster folders.
8. Plug USB device back into the PS3 and go to the saved data management.
9. Click on the USB and copy the roster over.

If this doesn't work, I'm not quite sure how to help.
I kept seeing the save file as corrupted till I did this. thanks!

# 383 Rls22jr @ 11/15/10 11:40 AM
here is a link to the roster file you can download and I am attaching the file. enjoy

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...6-post236.html

# 384 Continental_T @ 11/24/10 03:39 AM
where is the file link?

# 385 Ice6jn @ 12/04/10 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayman
Offliners:

I totally remember what it was like not to have access to PSN. I feel for you. As a result, I tried. If it doesn't work, and I'm 100% sure I did it right, you might not be able to use USB to download rosters.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! It worked

# 386 guis2386 @ 12/20/10 03:32 AM
DOES ANYONE HAVE A PS3 ROSTER WITH RATING EDITED? IM TRYING TO START A REALISTIC DYNASTY AND USE THAT FOR A DRAFT EXPORT ALSO

# 387 TatorToter @ 12/30/10 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rls22jr
here is a link to the roster file you can download and I am attaching the file. enjoy

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...6-post236.html
Thank you!~!

# 388 flacco201 @ 01/19/11 08:23 PM
Hi i have been trying to get these rosters and can't. My ps3 is not connected to the internet and every usb link i use i get corrupt data (pg 4) link or there is no files to be extracted (pg45). Could someone post i new link or have any ideas whats going wrong. Or where to find another roster usb downloadable. Thanks

# 389 kray67 @ 01/24/11 06:59 AM
Why is it that everytime (or most times) I star up my PS3 and start playing this game, the rosters go back to numbers only?
How do you effectively load saved rosters? Because that option in the settings seems to not work for me.
I load the buckeye02 roster and when I check it in Edit Rosters they're back to numbers.
Do I have to download the roster every single time I play the game?
Because that's the only thing that seems to work for me...

Also, can I play RTG with this roster?
Because when I choose the no Auto Names option, every team only has numbers...

Thanks a lot for the roster by the way! Loving Dinasty!

# 390 raneman85 @ 01/24/11 09:05 PM
You have to load a roster or generate names then save your profile.

# 391 gixelz @ 02/07/11 09:44 PM
can someone reupload the rosters all the ones i have found give me a corrupted data.

# 392 BuffaloBull7 @ 04/28/11 10:10 PM
I would like to help with the rosters this year if i can I wanted to ask before you started, So I can help get the process going faster.... I'll do the small school if thats alright w/ you.

# 393 eJOHNh @ 08/10/13 09:02 PM
Where is the saved game data option on the ps3???

# 394 Chiefsfan881129 @ 08/11/13 10:01 AM
On the Main XMB scroll over to the controller symbol listed as game it,s right before the purple psn symbol & friends list.

Under the game section there is a game data utility that is where u delete game data as in patches & dlc installed on ur hard drive.

If ur looking for game saves then scroll down to the saved data utility & there u will find the game saves such as rosters & stuff hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJOHNh
Where is the saved game data option on the ps3???

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

# 395 pistonpete @ 08/19/13 03:41 AM
ne1 updating these for this year?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.