Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

EA Sports has just posted another NCAA Football 11 blog, thanking everyone, as well as giving us a few patch #2 updates.

Quote:
"More details on the client update to come, but here are three of the big ones we've solved:

-- RANDOM PLAY ACTION CRAZINESS - Sure it looks funny, but annoying as heck when it costs you a drive or a game. We're sorry we missed this one as well and apologize for the issue.

-- SEASON SHOWDOWN STATS REPORTING - The season showdown warning is harmless right now and this issue and related lobby problems ultimately get fixed with the update.

-- UNIFORMS THAT NEVER NEED WASHING - This is one of the more painful ones for us given all the work on visuals this year. The game actually does degrade uniforms; unfortunately we broke something in a final build that made the impact way too subtle. Consider this one solved with the update. And we want you to know that we've really been enjoying the great "Art of NCAA Football" threads. It's clear we have some incredible photographic talent in our community! So I expect things will go next-level when the update rolls out."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 301 Hova57 @ 08/04/10 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecooper
What is your source?
the charmed ones vanquished him

# 302 LambertandHam @ 08/04/10 06:39 PM
It's probably just some minor server stuff, but found this over on the main EA Forums regarding tomorrow.

Hey NCAA Fans,

Starting at 8 am EST the NCAA Football 11 servers will be down for about an hour to provide some more server updates and maintenance. We are continuing to improve your game experience and appreciate your patients with the downtime.

Thanks,
- NCAA Dev Team

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/1665743.page

# 303 dalecooper @ 08/04/10 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert&Ham
It's probably just some minor server stuff, but found this over on the main EA Forums regarding tomorrow.

Hey NCAA Fans,

Starting at 8 am EST the NCAA Football 11 servers will be down for about an hour to provide some more server updates and maintenance. We are continuing to improve your game experience and appreciate your patients with the downtime.

Thanks,
- NCAA Dev Team

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/1665743.page
Since they didn't even mention the tuners, I'm not going to pin my hopes on that. Even if it does arrive tomorrow it could be a total coincidence.

# 304 kodawg9 @ 08/04/10 11:05 PM
that's been a normal message they've been putting out since the release of the game. i'm not reading into that.

# 305 ycbs @ 08/05/10 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert&Ham
...appreciate your patients...

Thanks,
- NCAA Dev Team
Patients??? Are they doctors or something?

# 306 LambertandHam @ 08/05/10 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ycbs
Patients??? Are they doctors or something?
Looking at some of the posts on the EA main forums, probably psychiatrists

# 307 eason24 @ 08/05/10 10:48 AM
I just talked to one of the guys in my dynasty and he said when he tried to get into the dynasty, it came up and told him there was an update (something about turners) but when he clicked yes, he got an error.
anyone else seeing this?
for xbox360 10:45 am est

# 308 jared52 @ 08/05/10 10:56 AM
Tuners are now available.

# 309 cjsrocket14 @ 08/08/10 06:01 PM
NCAA definitely needs to add dreadlocks!!!

# 310 solofx7 @ 08/09/10 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsrocket14
NCAA definitely needs to add dreadlocks!!!
Any date on the patch yet?
I know that the tuners are out
Thanks!

# 311 Watcher_Don @ 08/10/10 12:55 AM
Hey, all. Has anyone heard if the Tuning Packs or Patches are going to address the "Download Failure" error that pops up at the beginning AND end of every single Dynasty game? I know they were having problems with the servers, but is there a way to make the game stop trying to contact the server?

# 312 kkman187 @ 08/10/10 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
any word on when this patch comes out? Hopefully the patch will fix the freezing problems as well. So many times i go to edit a player and all i can do is rotate him because none of the other buttons work.
Mid-August

# 313 jared52 @ 08/10/10 09:09 AM
Geez guys. Read. The. Blog.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.