Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Title Update 3 (TU3)
  • The pump fake exploit was resolved. The entire defense will no longer rush the QB after a pump fake.
  • Resolved an issue with setting SS/ FS to QB Spy and then blitzing, virtually unblocked.
  • Increased the Overall rating for incoming freshman. This resulted in one and two star freshman coming in at a higher overall rating.
  • In Season Progression is back! Players once again have the ability to get a slight boost to their ratings during the season.
  • There was an issue with Hawaii's home schedule causing conflicts with particular teams. This has been resolved. In particular, teams in the Pac 10 and the WAC will now have the correct number of conference games.
  • Resolved an issue with the Rush Defense slider where they were only impacting defensive line special moves. They have been adjusted to also impact win/loss chances for blocking.
Live Tuning Pack 3 (LTP3)
  • Kick Power/Kick Accuracy progression for Kickers and Punters was adjusted to be in line with the new incoming freshmen. Kickers and punters will now progress in line with other players, but will start with a higher average overall due to the improved recruit ratings in the patch.
  • Increased Awareness progression for all positions.
  • Increased progression slightly for Elusiveness, Spin Move, and Juke Move for Wide Receivers.
  • Increased progression of the Tackle rating for Corner Backs to be in line with WR skill ratings (Juke, Spin, and Elusiveness).
  • Reduced the frequency of defenders successfully jumping the snap. Also adjusted how frequently they would jump early when the offense performed a fake snap.
  • Tuned Man Coverage so defenders will not jump in front of routes so early. They will still jump the route, but not as early, or frequently, as before.
  • Adjusted in season progression to be in line with higher rated incoming freshmen.
  • Tuned Incoming freshman to better match the spread on the default rosters.
  • Tuned team prestige progression to be in line with the changes to incoming freshmen.
Source - NCAA Football 11 Blog

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 leo2k2ndc @ 09/06/10 09:41 PM
I haven't played since the Madden came out, So this question might have already been dealt with, in patch #2....

Has recruits been alot better, Like 3-4 stars not always 60 overalls??

# 182 jbdeuce @ 09/06/10 10:09 PM
I wonder if those ankle braces were fixed. When they turn white it lessens the visual appeal to me.

# 183 Rebel10 @ 09/06/10 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2k2ndc
I haven't played since the Madden came out, So this question might have already been dealt with, in patch #2....

Has recruits been alot better, Like 3-4 stars not always 60 overalls??

Yes, since the last patch & Tuner, I think recruiting has been great... I've had a great balance of players with 2* and 3*... some 3* better than 4* players in the 70s. Most of my 4*s are in the 70s, but some slip below there and a couple have hit 79+ (one 4* Athlete was an 81 overall full back). I recently brought in a 5* QB at 86 overall... pretty pumped to play with him after redshirting him a year.

I think that the progression has been really solid. Since patch & tuner 2.

# 184 silkysmooth @ 09/06/10 10:27 PM
I had a 4* OLB come in at 86 overall and he was easily my best player. I've seen some 3* guys in the high 60s and they should make low 80s as Seniors. That is really good balance. You can win with a team full of veteran mid level guys just like teams do in real life. Mix in the odd 4 and 5 star guys and you have your superstar impact guys.

# 185 DereckM @ 09/06/10 11:42 PM
Will we need to restart our Season or Online Dynasty when the tuning pack 3 hits?

# 186 Cantgetright69 @ 09/06/10 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel10
Yes, since the last patch & Tuner, I think recruiting has been great... I've had a great balance of players with 2* and 3*... some 3* better than 4* players in the 70s. Most of my 4*s are in the 70s, but some slip below there and a couple have hit 79+ (one 4* Athlete was an 81 overall full back). I recently brought in a 5* QB at 86 overall... pretty pumped to play with him after redshirting him a year.

I think that the progression has been really solid. Since patch & tuner 2.
You use alabama dont you.

# 187 leo2k2ndc @ 09/07/10 12:43 AM
Good News.... I would always play with bad schools, and recruits never came in any good, So even though my prestige was good... My team was so horrible...

# 188 ehh @ 09/07/10 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2k2ndc
Good News.... I would always play with bad schools, and recruits never came in any good, So even though my prestige was good... My team was so horrible...
Yeah I'm debating even using UConn anymore after this patch comes. I played two seasons and went 18-8 including two top ten victories, got offered the Florida and PSU jobs but still couldn't sign a single recruit above 3-star.

Going into Year 3 my starting QB is a 68 and my starting HB is a 67. In other words my team has greatly regressed due to the incoming classes.

# 189 guru8 @ 09/07/10 12:57 AM
ehh, you will start over??

# 190 LionsFanNJ @ 09/07/10 01:15 AM
So... We gonna do the annual stay up all night for the patch in this thread now. lol.

# 191 nwfdwill @ 09/07/10 01:37 AM
Of-course, the day the patch comes out, I have to work all day.

# 192 crzytimes @ 09/07/10 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
So... We gonna do the annual stay up all night for the patch in this thread now. lol.
I'm in Korea....I'm hoping the patch is let loose in the next 2 hours when I get off of work!!

# 193 nwfdwill @ 09/07/10 02:50 AM
Anybody know if you're already in the middle of playing the game if the game will tell you that you need to update?

# 194 ShowTyme15 @ 09/07/10 02:57 AM
Hopefully with the in season progression we'll see more transfer from year to year. First year is usually 35-40, but in year 2 there's only like 8 or 9 hopefully that changes.

# 195 reginald_rush @ 09/07/10 05:59 AM
Is the patch out for Xbox yet?

# 196 Steve_OS @ 09/07/10 07:36 AM

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.