Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 mymannemcee @ 09/30/10 01:28 PM
I was WAITING for this! Thank you so much!!!

# 2 aloncho11 @ 09/30/10 01:28 PM
Nice

# 3 WTF @ 09/30/10 01:35 PM
Where did the Nets alternates and retro's go Steve? Nice vid.

# 4 vegaas @ 09/30/10 01:36 PM
Still no purple throw backs for the Bucks. Those were the Uni's they wore when the got to the Conference finals with Ray, Big Dog and Cassell. So still no Bango or Purple unis!

# 5 Goffs @ 09/30/10 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
they didnt have any last year either...

# 6 Basketball GURU @ 09/30/10 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
The Nets are moving, so they can only use the jerseys that says "Nets" on them.

# 7 WTF @ 09/30/10 01:42 PM
They didn't have the ABA retro's? From the Dr. J era? I could have sworn that they did. I may be mistaken.

# 8 Jasong7777 @ 09/30/10 01:42 PM
Glad they gave us all the jerseys, for the most part, upfront this year. st. pattys day, latin nights.

The Nets still have only two jerseys. The Magic are missing their new black jersey.

# 9 mauro78 @ 09/30/10 01:50 PM
http://media.therecord.topscms.com/i...8b77046c3.jpeg

just a question: does Denver (in real NBA) use the above jersey, or the one in the game (2k11)?

I can't undestand if it's just a palette problem or the jersey is missing...

# 10 VDusen04 @ 09/30/10 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaas
Still no purple throw backs for the Bucks. Those were the Uni's they wore when the got to the Conference finals with Ray, Big Dog and Cassell. So still no Bango or Purple unis!
Yeah it seems the jerseys stayed mostly status quo this year. They made a pretty good jump last season for 2K10 in that area so at least progress has been made at some point over the last few years.

I would have liked to see those Bucks uniforms, the early Raptors jerseys, those darned Suns uni's, and just some other randoms like mid-90's Bullets, retro Nets (even if it's just other ones that say Nets), 90's Pacers, and late 90's Cavs.

# 11 Ermolli @ 09/30/10 01:54 PM
Maybe some of the missing jerseys will apear with a code later this season

# 12 portlandblazer @ 09/30/10 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
They didn't have the ABA retro's? From the Dr. J era? I could have sworn that they did. I may be mistaken.
in 2k9 they did but took em out for 2k10.

really disappointed that again we didnt get the 90s suns and pacers unis. anyone notice that many of the unis from the jordan challenge teams arent in there for the current teams? they got the correct pistons unis for the 90 pistons but the current team has them incorrect with the white stripe on the side way too thick, also i didnt see the knicks unis they have in the jordan challenge nor blazers but i did see the cavs. i dont get it!

# 13 Rasco11 @ 09/30/10 01:57 PM
Gosh, no Sonics?!? Bummer! They have Charlotte throwbacks for Hornets?!? Stern hatin' on Seattle I'm gonna have to get PC as well for all the mods. Guessing I'll do my offline association on that one, and use console version for online play.

# 14 UntilTheNxtRnd @ 09/30/10 01:57 PM
Nets get no love this go around. Ohhh well! They pretty spot on for the most part and it's great to see. Now only if they could just throw in all the historic teams with fake names if they have licensing problems and let us edit the names and go from there....hmmmmm....! I can dream can't I?!

"bring back NCAA 2K Basketball" )

# 15 Suave35 @ 09/30/10 02:01 PM
Very nice touch,wish we could get some more classic teams,like you could buy extra levels in first person shooter games, could do same with classic teams.Be willing to buy some more teams!

# 16 btrapp @ 09/30/10 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
Maybe some of the missing jerseys will apear with a code later this season

That's usually how it works. The new alternates and throwbacks for this season will probably be released via code during the season.

# 17 Ermolli @ 09/30/10 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by btrapp
That's usually how it works. The new alternates and throwbacks for this season will probably be released via code during the season.
In 2K10 it was that way. Also many of those jerseys in the video were unlocked in codes

# 18 TheWorldIsYours @ 09/30/10 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
In 2K10 it was that way. Also many of those jerseys in the video were unlocked in codes
All I know is that when Im playing with the Warriors. Im using those "The City" Jerseys for home and away.

Their current's are terrible.

# 19 biggiejerseys @ 09/30/10 02:23 PM
I'm with Suave35.

# 20 champsbasketball @ 09/30/10 02:34 PM
finally they have all the uniforms like live. lol lets go nba 2k11... i dont know how there gonna top this year next year i mite just only play this one til they do cause if next year they start taking stuff out ill just keep this one cause this is what we all been waiting for in a sim basketball game.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.