Home
NBA JAM News Post

Kotaku has posted all of NBA Jam's secret characters (so far), including their ratings.

Quote:
"Who's a better dunker, Obama or Clinton? Can Tim Kitzrow, Mr. Boom-Shakalaka, throw down on Mike D from the Beastie Boys? And was it really necessary to give all of the Republicans an 8-out-of-10 rating in "steal"?

There are seven secret teams that are unlockable in NBA Jam on the Wii through codes entered either at the first screen (the one that says "Press A to start") or where you enter your initials before picking your team. When you correctly enter a code, the game gives you a quick sound. To see the teams, press Plus at the team selection menu. For the directional codes, be sure to hold the Wii Remote vertically."

Game: EA Sports NBA JAMReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPad / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 16 - View All
EA Sports NBA JAM Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BBallGuru @ 10/10/10 05:40 PM
Great! Going to try out those combinations/codes when I have time later.

# 2 beast888 @ 10/10/10 06:28 PM
yeah only have not did one

# 3 Jusafan @ 10/10/10 06:53 PM
Thanks for this! I'm gonna try 'em out later.

# 4 TJdaSportsGuy @ 10/10/10 07:00 PM
For the life of me I can't figure out how to unlock the ones you have to do at the "Press A to Start" screen. Do you enter the codes as soon as that screen pops up? Can I use the classic controller to do them rather than the Wiimote?

# 5 TJdaSportsGuy @ 10/13/10 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
For the life of me I can't figure out how to unlock the ones you have to do at the "Press A to Start" screen. Do you enter the codes as soon as that screen pops up? Can I use the classic controller to do them rather than the Wiimote?
Figured it out. I was entering the code on the wrong "Press A to Start" screen, lol. I was doing it on the screen you see just before you start a new game.

# 6 Stumbleweed @ 10/13/10 12:46 PM
LOL @ the pictures of Bush and Cheney they used...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.