Home
NASCAR The Game 2011 News Post

We have just posted some more NASCAR The Game 2011 screenshots.

Game: NASCAR The Game 2011Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
NASCAR The Game 2011 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 PantherBeast_OS @ 11/05/10 11:02 AM
Very nice pics. I ain't played a nascar game in years. It will be nice to rent this game once it comes out. It might be nice to have nascar game back in after years of been gone. Looking forward to it. Thanks for the pics.

# 2 statum71 @ 11/05/10 02:57 PM
Never thought I would say "I can't wait for Nascar." But I've had enough of 09. I need something fresh.

I hope the presentation is very nice. TV like.

# 3 King10Sooted @ 11/05/10 03:26 PM
Yea, I am actually looking forward to having a good NASCAR game to play. Hopefully this game doesnt disappoint.

# 4 barryf1fan @ 11/05/10 03:50 PM
I posted a "hype" score of 9... as I think that this game is getting quite a bit of positive net-press, especially since EA no longer has the license.

Isn't this game from some of the guys that were at Monster games, of Nascar Heat and Dirt to daytona games?

Anyway, I love the new F1 game and just ordered the new WRC game from the UK (for the PS3) but am most definitely excited to see what this game does for the nascar niche.

# 5 EnigmaNemesis @ 11/05/10 08:35 PM
The details on the track and wall in this pic is amazing.

And looks to have little details like debris on the windshield, etc. Hopefully pits give you a fresh screen from the tear away.

# 6 BearClaw @ 11/06/10 12:11 AM
Wow, these screenshots look fantastic! I'm a newbie when it comes to NASCAR games, but does anybody know if this is going to have full 500 lap races?

# 7 King10Sooted @ 11/06/10 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearClaw
Wow, these screenshots look fantastic! I'm a newbie when it comes to NASCAR games, but does anybody know if this is going to have full 500 lap races?
I am sure you will be able to run full races. I dont remember reading it for sure, but I find it hard to believe they would put out a NASCAR game without being able to run full races.

# 8 OnlookerDelay @ 11/07/10 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryf1fan
Isn't this game from some of the guys that were at Monster games, of Nascar Heat and Dirt to daytona games?
If it is then this game just went 9+ on my hype score! NASCAR Heat 2002 on the XBox was the best NASCAR game I've ever played on a console. I also had Dirt to Daytona on my PS2, and it was a close second.

# 9 Skittles6547 @ 11/08/10 09:56 PM
I'm deffiantely pumped for this game!!!

# 10 Aggies7 @ 11/09/10 01:31 AM
I just hope its not arcade like. I don't want to see cars flipping and flying at short tracks. Fingers are crossed.

Really hope this is as close to Papyrus' games as possible.

# 11 brandon27 @ 11/09/10 09:59 PM
wow, these look amazing! Cant wait for this game

# 12 Pheud @ 11/10/10 03:44 PM
I want to believe that this game will be good...Nascar Racing '94 and '03 were some of the best games i've ever played.

Unfortunately, its publisher is Activision, so it's going to be a rush job, any glitches or bugs will not be patched and it will be forgotten about a month after release. I don't think i'll be able to bring myself to buy it.

Edit: Just saw a video of the game...Racing at Dover with a car doing barrel rolls in mid-air down the front stretch after being clipped by another car. Yeah ok.

# 13 Proof21 @ 11/10/10 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
I just hope its not arcade like. I don't want to see cars flipping and flying at short tracks. Fingers are crossed.

Really hope this is as close to Papyrus' games as possible.
Same here, though I wont mind if cars flip realistically at small tracks. I know this past season when I was helping out a guy in the main event a modified got clipped and flipped on the back stretch and we race on a short 1/3 track.

If this had the mods + a track creator I would be amazed.

Day one purchase for me, and if it is decent it might finally help Dirt to Daytona get a break from being played.

# 14 barryf1fan @ 11/11/10 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill2451
what video?
Click the LINK, and watch the video on the main page. I think this video is more to show the graphics and damage modeling involved. But I've been wrong before.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.