Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Get the latest Madden NFL 11 rosters now.

Quote:
"The Official Madden NFL 11 Week 10 online roster update is live! Download it today for your PS3 or Xbox 360 console."

If you missed them yesterday, check out the Madden NFL 11 week 10 roster and rating changes, right here.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Senator Palmer @ 11/12/10 10:20 AM
Thanks for the update, Steve.

I hope Donny was watching the game last night. Snelling needs an acceleration boost. And Ryan definitely deserves an awareness boost after the way he carved up the Ravens last night, along with a short and intermediate throwing boost.

# 2 OutcastNeedhelp37 @ 11/12/10 12:58 PM
You guys making it hard to update my roster without an online pass.I do have gold on xbox live.

# 3 sbwan @ 11/12/10 09:29 PM
I dont know which forum to go on to get this out but I'll try all of em it need be...CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE BOOST MICHAEL VICK'S CARRY! I mean 53 is ridiculous for the best RUNNING QB in football! Aaron Rodgers is the second best and his carry is not that low...Kevin Kolb doesn't run hardly ever and his carry is up over 70! This needs to be fixed Vick is the only Qb on the game that a sack is an almost guaranteed fumble because his carry is so low.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.