Home
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 News Post

Lex Luger will be a playable character, in this holiday season's WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 downloadable content package. Check out his interview with WWE, along with a couple of screenshots of him, in the game.

Quote:
WWE: "It must be interesting to see how your character has evolved since your appearance in 1995's WrestleMania: The Arcade Game."

Luger: "Oh yeah, it’s like night and day. I mean not just the technology, but the maneuvers and the different matches and all the alliances you can get involved in. The variety of choices they have now just blows me away."

Game: WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 10 - View All
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DJ @ 11/29/10 11:58 PM
Glad to hear Luger is doing better, health-wise. He went through a lot the past decade, that's for sure.

I'm looking forward to using him in the game. When will the DLC be released?

# 2 sarlndr @ 11/30/10 04:25 AM
Man. I thought he was dead. Glad to see he's still around, loved that guy.

# 3 PantherBeast_OS @ 12/04/10 06:59 AM
Yea it is nice to see Lex back in a wrestling game after years of not been in one. I'm going to enjoy playing as Lex. It's nice to have a former WCW wrestler in a WWE game for Change.

# 4 darrenf619 @ 12/06/10 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Yea it is nice to see Lex back in a wrestling game after years of not been in one. I'm going to enjoy playing as Lex. It's nice to have a former WCW wrestler in a WWE game for Change.
That's Lex Luger from his WWF post Narcissist All-American Body Slamming Yokozuna days..

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

# 5 PantherBeast_OS @ 12/07/10 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenf619
That's Lex Luger from his WWF post Narcissist All-American Body Slamming Yokozuna days..

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Well I know he was WWE wrestler aswell. He has been in both companies. But it is nice to see him back in a video game after all these years.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.