Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Check out the week 14 Madden NFL 11 roster and rating changes. These rosters should be available Friday morning.

Quote:
It's been another busy week of transactions and rating adjustments in the NFL. Here are a few of the highlights for this week:
  • Welcome back to 99 Overall-ville Tom Brady and Adrian Peterson! This week, both Brady and Peterson get the highly coveted 99 Overall rating back after outstanding performances.
  • Approximately 125+ transactions, rating adjustments and depth chart moves are updated in this Week 14 update.
  • Four Team Overall ratings updated this week. The Patriots are the biggest winners with a 2 point boost to 92 Overall (the best in Madden NFL 11 currently) while the Jets suffer the biggest drop to 89 Overall.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 at23steelers @ 12/08/10 04:56 PM
What happened this week? There are barely any increases or decreases. The Patriots only got slight increases, and the Jets only got slight decreases. Not to mention, the Steelers got NO increases after that impressive win against the Ravens.

# 2 Gotmadskillzson @ 12/08/10 04:58 PM
Well they have to keep things in perspective. There shouldn't be a HUGE increase or decrease for teams every week.

# 3 Bellsprout @ 12/08/10 04:59 PM
Quote:
Tramon Williams
CB
GB
Increase, from 85 to
Ahh. So it's a mystery. Interesting.

# 4 at23steelers @ 12/08/10 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Well they have to keep things in perspective. There shouldn't be a HUGE increase or decrease for teams every week.
Agreed, but since he does HUGE increases every week, why did he do SMALL increases for this week only? I wonder if he changed some attributes to more accurately affect the positions, like he said in the podcast, that might not have changed the overall. I think he mentioned CB's zone coverage. What else could he have done for a whole week, if this is all he did.

# 5 xnickx5757 @ 12/08/10 05:11 PM
no increase for danny woodhead?

# 6 vln13 @ 12/08/10 05:29 PM
DANNY WOODHEAD - WHERE TO??? Doesn't give a new rating. Should be at least an 85 IMO.

Also Jets announced that Santonio Holmes will be PR, not Kyle Wilson.
And a whole lot of other s*$^heads on the Jets should have gotten demotions, but Revis should have regained his 99 from earlier in the season.

# 7 Bloodsport @ 12/08/10 06:59 PM
The "Czar" didnt touch the RAIDERS or CHARGERS only to add Jt O Sullivan?? RAIDERS upset CHARGERS by 15 points and they were 13 point underdogs!! Beat the "Hottest" team in the NFL, M. Bush and D. McFadden both almost ran for 100 yards on the #1 Defense in the NFL. What an "Expert". We know what team the "Czar" doesnt like. RAIDERS 4 LIFE

# 8 roadman @ 12/08/10 07:34 PM
No James Starks increase?

# 9 youALREADYknow @ 12/08/10 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vln13
DANNY WOODHEAD - WHERE TO??? Doesn't give a new rating. Should be at least an 85 IMO.

Also Jets announced that Santonio Holmes will be PR, not Kyle Wilson.
And a whole lot of other s*$^heads on the Jets should have gotten demotions, but Revis should have regained his 99 from earlier in the season.
85? Really? 85?

Statistical performance is not indicative of Madden ratings. Danny Woodhead fits the Patriots scheme and should play better on that team than any other in the NFL. Madden should be able to reflect that without inflating his ratings to an unrealistic level (like 85).

# 10 X12Celtics3 @ 12/08/10 09:16 PM
Dan Connolly needs a gigantic increase. He has been a starter almost all season and has played very well... he should be in the high seventies at the least.

# 11 roadman @ 12/09/10 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
No James Starks increase?
Love quoting myself.

I twitted Donny and he said he would double check and look into it. That's an acceptable answer for me.

# 12 JT92 @ 12/09/10 04:29 AM
I don't see how the Falcons didn't get an update. I was very upset when I seen this a few hours ago. This is what I posted before last weekend...

Matt Bryant needs a huge update. He's 73 or 74 right now. He's 24-27 with one of them being blocked. He's not missed a field goal since week six. He's also been extremely clutch for the Falcons this year.

Brent Grimes needs an update as well. He's second in the NFL in passes defended (21) and is tied for tenth with four interceptions. This last game against the Bucs he had one interception but could have easily had to if the ball didn't bobble once he hit the ground. Also, he's our number one conerback. He plays on the left side and plays the opposing teams best receiver. I think this roster guy doesn't make him higher than Robinson because Robinson was brought in to be a shutdown guy and he doesn't think (know) that Grimes is the best cornerback on the team.

Tyson Clabo has been playing at an All Pro level all year. A few days ago (after the Packers game) I made this post stating his status. Well it's been one more game and he still hasn't allowed a quarterback pressure (that I know of). This guy probably deserves the biggest update on the team. I think he should be 94+.

# 13 marcoyk @ 12/09/10 06:23 AM
Arian Foster leads the NFL in rushing yards and rushing TD through week 13 and he isn't a 90 overall. This should change. Randy Moss has done pretty much nothing all season long and he has the same overall as Arian...

# 14 patsfan188 @ 12/09/10 07:33 AM
I just want Woodhead's receiving stats to be better his route running's like a high 60? common he runs routes like a WR. He shouldn't be a 85 but at least a 78.

# 15 patsfan188 @ 12/09/10 07:36 AM
Oh and the whole Pats O-Line deserves a boost in their pass blocking. Giving Brady 4 seconds to 5 seconds throwing the ball. geez thats good. I think they should really get a person to work on ratings for every team so like one person works on the bears one person works on the Bills, etc. Donny Moore obviously doesn't pay attention to O-Line when he has to work on 32 teams. ( I know he still has help)

# 16 StreetCarp @ 12/09/10 03:24 PM
I'd say for the Patriots:

Woodhead deserves 76-78
Taylor deserves 72-74
Edelman deserves 70-72
Light deserves 82-85
Connolly deserves 77-81
Vollmer deserves same rating as Light
Cunningham deserves 74-76
McCourty deserves 87-89
Butler deserves same rating as Arrington
Mesko deserves 82-85.

I don't have Madden 11, so I don't know what the current ratings are, but that's what I think.

As for the guy who said Revis should be a 99 again...why? You say it like he earned it on Monday by shutting down every Pats receiver he was on. He looked completely lost that night by being put on so many different receivers every play. He's a very good corner, but did nothing on Monday night to deserve a 99.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.