Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Check out the Madden NFL 11 Super Bowl roster and rating changes, which will be available tomorrow.

Quote:
It is finally here folks - Super Bowl XLV. 30 teams have been eliminated from the championship hunt and there are only two teams left: Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers. This week we focused on getting the remaining playoff teams and their IR players off the injured reserve and back on to the team's depth charts. We also spent some time getting as many practice squad players on the rosters or free agency list as possible. Here are a few of the highlights for this week:
  • Pittsburgh Steelers star linebacker James Harrison is once again rated 99 Overall in Madden NFL. After a dominating regular season and playoff performance including three sacks against the Ravens in the Divisional Playoff round, Harrison is once again the top linebacker in Madden NFL.
  • Over 200+ transactions, rating adjustments and depth chart moves are updated in this pre-Super Bowl roster update.
  • From the "Did You Know" department....To date for Madden NFL 11, we have had over 4600+ total roster moves this year in over 18 weekly updates.
  • We will have one final roster update after the Super Bowl for both the online rosters and online franchise. This will have final rating adjustments as well as final end-of-season depth charts/rosters for the Steelers and Packers.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 MrCWS83 @ 02/06/12 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reo
For those interested.

The changes to Madden ratings(Super Bowl XLVI Roster Update).

http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/su...-roster-update
I tried that and got nothing

# 22 azdawgpound @ 02/06/12 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders18
Can the raiders get Stevie Brown or Nick Miller for once????
nick miller is a ram so thats why hes not a raider and brown isent even on the raiders roster neither so thats why they not on the raiders.

now what i still find funny is donny is increases all these radom teams but since this is last roster update still ignored Dqwell Jackson who was 2nd in whole NFL for tackles and had most solo tackles and had a monster yr after missing the last 2 due to injury but yet got a 1 point increase the whole season lmmfao @ donny.

# 23 MrCWS83 @ 02/09/12 02:00 PM
Yeah I realize this and am looking for rosters up to date for Madden 11 on 360! Apparently nobody seems to have them for xbox because those of us looking for it on 360 haven't heard anything back. I didn't buy 12 and will hold out for 13

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.