Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Check out the Madden NFL 11 Super Bowl roster and rating changes, which will be available tomorrow.

Quote:
It is finally here folks - Super Bowl XLV. 30 teams have been eliminated from the championship hunt and there are only two teams left: Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers. This week we focused on getting the remaining playoff teams and their IR players off the injured reserve and back on to the team's depth charts. We also spent some time getting as many practice squad players on the rosters or free agency list as possible. Here are a few of the highlights for this week:
  • Pittsburgh Steelers star linebacker James Harrison is once again rated 99 Overall in Madden NFL. After a dominating regular season and playoff performance including three sacks against the Ravens in the Divisional Playoff round, Harrison is once again the top linebacker in Madden NFL.
  • Over 200+ transactions, rating adjustments and depth chart moves are updated in this pre-Super Bowl roster update.
  • From the "Did You Know" department....To date for Madden NFL 11, we have had over 4600+ total roster moves this year in over 18 weekly updates.
  • We will have one final roster update after the Super Bowl for both the online rosters and online franchise. This will have final rating adjustments as well as final end-of-season depth charts/rosters for the Steelers and Packers.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Missin_ATL @ 02/03/11 02:19 PM
Im going to love this roster update but i just waondering what happen to Buccaneers running back #28 Kregg Lumpkin haven't seen him in the game

# 2 jyoung @ 02/03/11 02:29 PM
You gotta give credit to the Madden team for putting out a roster update every week that actually makes significant rating changes to the players.

The NHL season is halfway done and NHL 11 just now got to where most of the players that should be in the game are in it, but NHL 11 still hasn't had a single update to the player ratings since it came out!

I wish more EA games updated their rosters like Madden does.

# 3 Dyowman @ 02/03/11 02:40 PM
Still no Trindon Holiday for texans? This sucks. Why does everyone else get added back in except this guy. He, along with Ben Tate were projected to be a major part of the 2010-2011 season. Yea he got hurt, but so did Ben Tate. Why no love for Holiday on the final roster. Everyone else is back in. Atleast put him in the FA pool, or get rid of Molden. That guy is a waste.

# 4 Dyowman @ 02/03/11 02:42 PM
How can I make the Trindon holiday suggestion to Donny for the final roster update. Do I need a petition or something? I can't be the only one who wants to see this happen

# 5 Missin_ATL @ 02/03/11 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyowman
How can I make the Trindon holiday suggestion to Donny for the final roster update. Do I need a petition or something? I can't be the only one who wants to see this happen
He will probably be in on the last roster update next week after the superbowl

# 6 yappored21 @ 02/03/11 06:09 PM
Tag. When they come out, does anyone want to up them for PS3?

# 7 cowboyssb3 @ 02/03/11 11:21 PM
ill try adding them bro, i dont know how, do i just copy it on my usb?

# 8 Hailtodemskins @ 02/04/11 12:29 AM
this looks like the best roster update all those fa's for franchise mode.....and they added chad jones (went to hs with him he will most def be starting opposite of laron landry)

# 9 raiders18 @ 02/05/11 02:22 AM
Can the raiders get Stevie Brown or Nick Miller for once????

# 10 RedZoneD25 @ 02/05/11 06:00 AM
Isn't Chad Jones the safety who tore his leg up from LSU? The Giants pick?

hmm. I may sign him to the Eagles as a potential fill in after I let Mikell go after the first year.

Side note: YES! Eagles DT Jeff Owens got in finally! I tweeted him when I first saw the list, he said he was glad to be back in the game.

# 11 Jarodd21 @ 02/05/11 02:48 PM
They forgot to add Elis Hobbs from the Eagles back on the game.. Didn't understand that..

# 12 doink902000 @ 02/05/11 06:17 PM
Can some one please upload these rosters for the Euro Trash Version (PAL) for the PS3?

# 13 RedZoneD25 @ 02/05/11 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
They forgot to add Elis Hobbs from the Eagles back on the game.. Didn't understand that..
He is done. Two serious neck injuries.

# 14 Jarodd21 @ 02/08/11 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
He is done. Two serious neck injuries.

Yea but he played this season.. Sergio Kindles career is up in the air and they kept him on the game. I don't use the Eagles but I'm sure alot of Eagles users would at least wanted him for this season since he did play.

# 15 RedZoneD25 @ 02/09/11 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yea but he played this season.. Sergio Kindles career is up in the air and they kept him on the game. I don't use the Eagles but I'm sure alot of Eagles users would at least wanted him for this season since he did play.
Trust me, 99% of the people who use Philadelphia aren't going:

"MAN...I WAS going to use the Eagles until I found out Ellis Hobbs isn't playing...now I'll need to find a different CB to get toasted in man coverage."

I'm actually surprised they put Marlin Jackson back on the roster. At his original rating no less.

# 16 Jarodd21 @ 02/11/11 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
Trust me, 99% of the people who use Philadelphia aren't going:

"MAN...I WAS going to use the Eagles until I found out Ellis Hobbs isn't playing...now I'll need to find a different CB to get toasted in man coverage."

I'm actually surprised they put Marlin Jackson back on the roster. At his original rating no less.
My friend is already complaining he's going to get a corner in the draft because none of the Eagles corners have any speed besides Samuel. But like you said why would they put Jackson back on who didn't play a down this year instead of Hobbs who at least played and was in the high 70s. It isn't a huge deal but he shouuld be on the game instead of a lot of scrubs they put back on. Especially the ones who didn't even play this year.

# 17 RedZoneD25 @ 02/11/11 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambizytl
Arian Foster had more receptions than Ray Rice or Chris Johnson, second best RB catch stat, but his catch rating is far below Rice and some others. Plus, while leading the AFC in total yards with a 4.9 average, his potential seems to be lower than Jahvid Best who had a 3.2 average.

I could edit ratings myself, but in the back of my mind I wonder if the game will penalize me.
Shouldn't penalize you. I always re-rate the rosters to my liking after the final update. I usually scale them down 5-8 OVR a piece so the 90s REALLY stand out.

# 18 agreene7 @ 02/14/11 08:00 PM
can someone please upload the roster for x-box 360 because the idots at my school don't allow game systems to connect to the internet. thanks in advance.

# 19 reo @ 02/02/12 12:22 PM
For those interested.

The changes to Madden ratings(Super Bowl XLVI Roster Update).

http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/su...-roster-update

# 20 reo @ 02/02/12 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agreene7
can someone please upload the roster for x-box 360 because the idots at my school don't allow game systems to connect to the internet. thanks in advance.
Surprised they would do that. Weird.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.